Thumped Clique (2 Viewers)

guys, i think during the day we should each look like an 80's brat-packer

then by night, vampire punks, we have to go around killing metallers who are dancing around campfires to Aerosmith

then by night, vampire punks, we have to go around killing metallers who are dancing around campfires to Aerosmith

Sorted, deadly. I'll be Sean Penn he's only possibly pack according to the bratpack site but he's good enough for me.

That would appear to limit my choices to Molly Ringwald or Demi Moore... hmm. Whaddya think?

somebody be Judd Hirsch in the 'alternate ending' version of Breakfast Club, where he beats the flying fuck out of everyone.

and now, i'm going for a doughnut, cuz i'm a fat canadian bastard.

yeah him too

yeah we can tell ghost stories.. but we have to kill people who we think are vampires too..i think there's loads hanging out in fibbers

GreenClub.jpg

I THINK YOU SHOULD ALL LOOK LIKE AEROSMITH.

AND I'M AWFULLY DISAPPOINTED THERE HASN'T BEEN MORE MENTION OF DEEE-LITE AND THEIR WORLD CLIQUE OF WHICH WE HAVE ALL BEEN PART OF SINCE THE EARLY NINETIES.

ALLAHQUAANNNDO!!!

I would love to start a gang that just raged on sweaty topless metallers. at gigs when humongous agro fuckers with no top are ruining it for everyone else - bleed them real quiet and 'hush' them to the floor where they lie until they're gone.

silent faceless killers.

I would love to start a gang that just raged on sweaty topless metallers. at gigs when humongous agro fuckers with no top are ruining it for everyone else - bleed them real quiet and 'hush' them to the floor where they lie until they're gone.

silent faceless killers.

your special power is "mentaller"

silent faceless killers.

"Feelin' lucky blagard?"

500_0___20_0_0_0_0_0_odea.jpg

I think we definitely need Avernus in the clique. There has to be the one slightly out of hand guy that has to be held back from fights n stuff.

Oh yeah, Georgie... doing my best about the weather for this evening but I think my skills need 'honing'

As with all things, practice, practice, practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back