Thumped Christmas Pints/Coffee/Other?? (2 Viewers)

I have confirmed an afternoon gig for Saturday 15th December in the Parlour at Whelan's - provisionally titled the Ro-Ho-Ho!. Groom supporting.

As I said before this is family- (and adult-) friendly. Any money raised will go to a good cause and I'll be organising a charity shoebox collection and goodie bags for the kids. We may even have an indie skinny Santa.

I'll talk to Pete about whether he wants to link this up with a Thumped event (his call not mine) but of course people are welcome to come even if there is a separate Thumped noght for grown-ups.

I'm gonna bring Daisy along for sure.Looking forward to hearing you Ro..and really looking forward to Groom.They are incredible.

Thanks - I might lay off the cancer songs for this one.

Keepin it festive eh?

I have a song called Cancer Chancer..about a lad who pretends he has cancer to get sympathy rides.

He gets found out..and theres a ringing refrain of "He's not got cancer,he's a testicular chancer"

I have confirmed an afternoon gig for Saturday 15th December in the Parlour at Whelan's - provisionally titled the Ro-Ho-Ho!. Groom supporting.

As I said before this is family- (and adult-) friendly. Any money raised will go to a good cause and I'll be organising a charity shoebox collection and goodie bags for the kids. We may even have an indie skinny Santa.

I'll talk to Pete about whether he wants to link this up with a Thumped event (his call not mine) but of course people are welcome to come even if there is a separate Thumped noght for grown-ups.

i'm in

Oh hi Thumped. Early show is deffo gone that night but could look into the possibility of a midnight show?

Oh hi Thumped. Early show is deffo gone that night but could look into the possibility of a midnight show?

hmmm....midnight eh?

If theres time for a couple of acts..I think that could work..

Over to you Thumped!

hmmm. Afternoon MDR gig, then someone else's gig then a possible thumped midnight show. Depending on who that middle gig is this could be a disaster. (previous thumped "branded" gigs have not been particularly well supported). Open to being proven wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back