Thumped Christmas Pints/Coffee/Other?? (3 Viewers)

Thanks to all who came down on Saturday (with or without kids), to groom & mumblin deaf ro and of course special thanks to owensie for filling in at the last minute.

Ro deserves all the credit for doing all the actual organising - all I did was pester you with emails & ads, so thanks again Ro. In the end we made a couple of hundred quid for a little lifetime, but if you couldn't make it on Saturday and would like to donate you can do so via their website at http://alittlelifetime.ie.

So thanks again, everyone. It meant a lot to me.

Now can someone get me the recipe for that chocolate peanut & crunchie cake?

Thanks to all who came down on Saturday (with or without kids), to groom & mumblin deaf ro and of course special thanks to owensie for filling in at the last minute.

Ro deserves all the credit for doing all the actual organising - all I did was pester you with emails & ads, so thanks again Ro. In the end we made a couple of hundred quid for a little lifetime, but if you couldn't make it on Saturday and would like to donate you can do so via their website at http://alittlelifetime.ie.
So thanks again, everyone. It meant a lot to me.

Now can someone get me the recipe for that chocolate peanut & crunchie cake?

I posted my thank-you message in another thread I think, but just want to echo what pete said.

The chocolate and crunchie cake recipe is a Nigella one I think. It involves crunchie, chocolate, ham, turkey, venison, salami and kidneys - glad you enjoyed it Pete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back