Thumped album club (5 Viewers)

I think it would be cool if the person whose album choice is nominated writes an introduction to it explaining why it was chosen, similar to how the Ruth and Martin Album club works.

Only if they want to obviously.

Basically if any of mine get chosen can I write an intro explaining why I chose it?
I think the only way that could work is when the thread gets posted, the person/people who submitted that album jump in and say their piece.

The final list will just be a list of albums and artists. I don't think there'll be any way for @GO to know who submitted what.

What he could do is to say how many times the album was submitted though. Then whoever submitted it can choose to own up to it, or not. I wouldn't have any issue standing over any of my Scottish twee indie shite, eh @jonah ?

I'm in!
I just threw out 20 off the dome..I will defo be editing as stone colders come back to me.Thats the down side of not having a physical collection anymore..I can't just flick through them..or the section where all the best stuff is kept.Its all just piled onto a hard drive.

Also..big respecxt to our boy @pete for the awesaome google doc!
That is some handy mr.Robot shit!

Edit...aww you can't edit.Dosnt matter I only put down shit I'd be into hearing anyway

i've changed it to allow edits but that's not going to work retrospectively so it won't help the original 10 respondents.

it may also exclude people as to allow editing you have to force signing in

Last edited:
Can a robot pick the album each week? That'd be better. No offence @GO.

None taken Anto.
I was'nt under the impression I was gonna be doing the picking..nor do I want to do that.

I assumed we had some randomisation protocol in place

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back