THRICE?? (1 Viewer)

sausage said:
which muddy field in kerry would that be alan? eh? well? when are youse playing in cork again? how are the wierd time signatures coming along? did ya grow any funny looking potatoes recently?

dont encourage him, hes only try to look buff and strong, welly throwing tssh! and theres nothing wierd about 15/8 time.

and if you want emo listen to Cross My Heart, god they are depressing now that i think of it.

Alan Remorse said:
actually it was in waterford now that i think of it but all those crappy counties are the same sure. if its not cork, limerick or dublin i dont wanna know about it!

playing paddys day in Freds with Death Before Disco who are from the land of chocolate

Dag Nasty are better than ROS I'll agree( went flyposter earlier with the first two DN LP's in my walkman) the guitar sounds is awesome, most people would agree aslo the term ''emo''is stupid.. all music having emoition and all that....

xiknowitsoverx said:
Dag Nasty are better than ROS I'll agree( went flyposter earlier with the first two DN LP's in my walkman) the guitar sounds is awesome, most people would agree aslo the term ''emo''is stupid.. all music having emoition and all that....

exactly, having emotionless music is something of an oxymoron

guys i take it all back, yous clearly wrote the book on the aforementioned subject

tourpose03.jpg

Liadain said:
I know
What can I say, I'm on my holidays

well enjoy. ive been told i must spread some reputation around before giving it to the likes of you again. but you deserve some anyway! now to go listen to Rites of Spring, back to my roots of being cool.

ha, look at us there like the knobends we are. this picture was taken after 3 days of no sleep.

greatest picture ever

the insert of a 7 inch by that band from Norway Crash that played here a few years ago has a picture of the post office in Emo ( the town)

1) RITES OF SPRING are amazing, never doubt that.

2) Earth Crisis being mentioned again, ya had to do it didnt ya, put me aul blood pressure through the roof, i'll be keepin my hate campaign alive til.

3) i've been listening to Rocky Votolato recently alot, anyone know him, classic acoustic emo.

spuded said:
1) RITES OF SPRING are amazing, never doubt that.

2) Earth Crisis being mentioned again, ya had to do it didnt ya, put me aul blood pressure through the roof, i'll be keepin my hate campaign alive til.

3) i've been listening to Rocky Votolato recently alot, anyone know him, classic acoustic emo.
1) yes Rites of Spring are amzing

2)yes i did have to do it!

3) I shall check him out

weeler said:
my ex-girlfriend?
I'd be insulted if
a) i ever saw you these days
b) i actually wanted to see a band like thrice

i like that really poppy ep Rites of Spring released after they split up

ya, spuded, Rocky is pretty cool. Have you heard his band, Waxwing? they're fuckin class, he has such a cool voice. Theyve got members of Blood brothers too.

i dunno, i just dont see the obsession with ROS. Theyre really good, but never did anything that really sparked my nads any more than most emo bands.

and yes, earth crisis are crap. They did a song with Robb Flynn. Robb Flynn, for fucks sake. I ask you.

Robb Flynn gave me beer once
...and I was so drunk I forgot to ask him about the earth crisis connection and just rambled on at him about vision of disorder!!! I only just realised that connection this second... god I'm a spa!!

alan do you have any waxwing stuff? heard one of their songs and it was amazing... wouldn't mind hearing more.
oh, I Am A Spa Part II: hornby once convinced me that rocky votolato had a twin brother called ricky :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back