THRICE?? (1 Viewer)

brianMy Remorse

Website
www.myremorse.com
Hey ladies and germs, just wondering who here (if any) are going to thrice on sunday? Theres a group of us heading up from the Peoples Republic of Cork. Any plans for people going to a pub first or anything?

Shall indeed be in attendance... Won't be there until bout seven though, have to head to Mullingar for the weekend... yay.

i dont care what you say, thrice are cool... and i'll be rockin out to their emo-pop sounds up the front with the 14 year old girls

Fuck that shit

THE WiLDHEARTS are playing again on the 30th of April.

.|..|YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHHH.|..|

i'm going to thrice, bought 3 tickets i did.

now thats emo!
Liadain, clearly i have failed you in this life or a past one. I shall endeavour to redeem myself, by undertaking the quest to reform Earth Crisis, can you ask more of me?!

Can we please never have a thread in which the words "Thrice" and "emo" appear next to each other again? Some people wouldn't know emo if it hit them over the head with a Rites Of Spring CD.
!baggyyyy !baggyyyy !baggyyyy

Liadain said:
Can we please never have a thread in which the words "Thrice" and "emo" appear next to each other again? Some people wouldn't know emo if it hit them over the head with a Rites Of Spring CD.
!baggyyyy !baggyyyy !baggyyyy

word to that, Thrice are total contrived rubbish, ROS are on the other hand amazing...

you think i dont know what Emo is?!?!?! I invented the term, way back when i was 7. The bastards i was attending the Beavers with said it would never catch on, but i ask them now, who's had the last laugh?

and just to top it all off, i won the Welly Throwing competition at the age of 8 on a Beavers outing to some muddy field in Kerry. i still have the trophy.

but anyways, in all seriousness i think its incredibly narrow minded to say that Thrice cant be called Emo just because they dont sound like ROS. thats like saying no band can be Hardcore unless they sound like Minor Threat.

as for ROS, they were a cool band but i think theyre pretty overrated. there were way better bands around. If youre giving me 80s Dischord bands then give me Dag Nasty anyday. ya fuckers.

which muddy field in kerry would that be alan? eh? well? when are youse playing in cork again? how are the wierd time signatures coming along? did ya grow any funny looking potatoes recently?

actually it was in waterford now that i think of it but all those crappy counties are the same sure. if its not cork, limerick or dublin i dont wanna know about it!

playing paddys day in Freds with Death Before Disco who are from the land of chocolate

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back