Thrice (6 Viewers)

• Thread starter No.2
  • Start date
  • Replies 77
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 11
They're alright but they're kinda whingey.

I'm in the mood for a good barney:

Emo begins and ends with Rites of Spring. So there.
Embrace just about scoot in there aswell.

well corm, heres something not so funny, because of you all us emo kids are at home crying like little girls!!(so what's new?) i hope your satisfied.

and weeler, you never made that album for me, you were going to. make me that, pretty girls make graves and whatver else you can fit on with em. i'll make you stuff when i get my order in.

emo-kids be representing in the black bloc last saturday..
Emo begins and ends with E and O respectively.

dont listen to stephen they aint playin wit thrice.
be weary of what the young buck says he has a habit of messing around then never telling anyone. lets get em!

thrice are a bit on the whiny side of things for me. plus they're a kerang band. and i'd say they're on a major label. that doesnt really bother me though each to their own. but that was the reason many of you werent going to iron maiden wasnt it? and i really fuckin dislike kerang!

if you want good emo just listen to sbb. (rip) god i miss those guys. we need new emosuperstars to keep me awake crying at night. thrice are a bit too cheasy to do that. guitars are fecking gud though. pity bout that god awful singer.

Moley's jealous cause he can't get Langdon Beck supports with big bands, you should have heard him last week singing sweet westlife melodies down the phone to your man from MCD to convince him how good langdon beck were and how they should support every band that hits town. After he was told to fuck off, he was on his knees crying and throwing kid blunt cds around the place.

mc moley said:
could have something to do with the fact that they graced the cover a few months back. and the fact that they all have really nice haircuts.
actually i have a really nice hair cut. shit.

That's right you do. But your lack of personality evens you out. In fact us "townies" refer to you as "that lame-ass dude with the hair and the shit name for a band."

Bring back No Compliance!!

jillface said:
That's right you do. But your lack of personality evens you out. In fact us "townies" refer to you as "that lame-ass dude with the hair and the shit name for a band."

oh cool cuz i refer to all you townies as those folks with the same hair and shit taste in music!
fuck no compliance ....they DONT COMPLY! how cool is that.
a good name for us would be 75% compliance. now thats fact.

weeler said:
mostly compliant
dam straight i love my babie killin nestle products. i eat in micky d's everyfuckin day and i have 5 tats of different types of burgers they sell.
not to mention the fact i live in a big house and live off daddies back.
but ugh oi oi i like fast music

mc moley said:
dam straight i love my babie killin nestle products. i eat in micky d's everyfuckin day and i have 5 tats of different types of burgers they sell.
not to mention the fact i live in a big house and live off daddies back.
but ugh oi oi i like fast music
Oohhhh.. Touchy.

If Thursday are the future , then i think i'll stay with the past .

''Our songs are like , like really meaningful , and come from the heart , yeah , like life is a war man , it's a struggle , sexuality man , yeah , sexuality like , that's what are song is about , yeh ?!?'' - Scuzz interview with Thursday .. what-ever like ..

What's the deal with emo bands have 4 skinny fragile fuck's with moppy greasy hair , and one fat fuck , or burly guy .. (see:Thursday,Taking Back Sunday pics for examples) .. ? Explain emo wizard of death ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back