Thrice (5 Viewers)

• Thread starter No.2
  • Start date
  • Replies 77
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 11
what do they sound like? Yay me gots an agoraphobic nosebleed ten inch with 99 songs fuckin yeahhh, da dam.

Millions of dead cops unplugged was deadly, breznev were very fuckin odd. The crowds like their goin off on a mad one over ere.

spuded said:
what do they sound like? Yay me gots an agoraphobic nosebleed ten inch with 99 songs fuckin yeahhh, da dam.

Millions of dead cops unplugged was deadly, breznev were very fuckin odd. The crowds like their goin off on a mad one over ere.

holy fuck!!! cant wait, the gigs just keep gettin better!!!
they are a blend of hardcore punk and some metal riffs with melodic/screaming vocals, they are class. camnt wait! wheres it on? whos puttin it on etc....

!ninjaaaa Is nobody going to have a go at thrice for playing with MCD (i'm not cause i think they're proper crap and average plus i wouldn't say anything anyway) but i seem to remember a certain resident of king millionaires terrace having a go at the ugly guy from the ataris and others giving out about mcd gigs, or is it ok cos you've grown out of that now? Plus (in my opinion) Kid Blunt are a million times better than thrice but that's beside the point.
Ps this is a question, definately not an attack on anyone, especially not "weeler".

call me a nerd but i think theres a big difference between the teeny bop crap of good charlotte and the technical guitar and drum playing, polyrhythmic riffs and time changes of thrice. not to mention the sheer mosh and rock value of their songs!

well u see their slightly higher profile than other punk bands, slightly more melodic and people think its cool to only like complete diy bands rather than be seen as a 'sellout' because they liked someone who weren't on a necessarily 'diy' label

i thought i gave you a copy of "the artist in the ambulance" mark??

I asked some guy at ticketmaster bout when the tickets will be on sale, he said bout a month or so. . got the impression that he was just making that up so i'd go away though. .

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back