Thread for upcoming reissues of interest (1 Viewer)

Nate Champion

Threads

Must confess to not having a clue who Marion Brown is but this album has been popping up at me on ig, FB and other places for a few weeks now.

There he is on the front with Archie Shepp. Read a great Invisible Jukebox with Shepp recently. Tells some funny stories like the time Cecil Taylor tricked him on stage and subsequently sacked him.

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site

Well,I ordered this,and finally downloaded the bandcamp app to my phone. Discovered I had a bunch of things on there,even though I don't recall ever creating an account,so that was a bonus. But when I listen to Jobcentre Rejects,it only tells me the name of the song,not the band. So now,if I want to know who I'm listening to I have to look elsewhere for the info. (unless of course I'm missing something really obvious).
Is that the labels fault,or is that common on bandcamp compilations?

hydromancer

Supporter
Threads
Bandcamp has a very simple layout which makes it neat suppose you could say it is more for selling stuff and downloads than just streaming music.

GARYXKNIFEDX

Supporter
Threads
Website
Visit site
I have the Guns N Wankers 7"s so luckily don't need to purchase,but what a great band. This version of the lp has all the songs from all four 7"s as opposed to the previous incomplete one.

Also,did not know it was members of the Wildhearts.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create a thumped.com account. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

We're listening to...

• Stranger in the Alps
    Motion Sickness
    Phoebe Bridgers
    Stranger in the Alps

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads