thoroughbred toerags!! (1 Viewer)

michaelbeihn

Website
Visit site
sorry i have to be honest here without sounding too extremist but since being set upon for no reason in the centre of this absolute shitehole of a city...i found i was'nt alone nearly every geezer i know who is under 30 has got attacked by those scrawny inbred skangbags ..i don't hate people but i really would'nt have a problem wastin a few of them with a bullet in the head for beatin' up my mates and havin absolute disregard for life & morals....does anyone else know where i'm comin' from....??

Well, my brother was set upon by a bunch of lads about three years ago. Beat the shit out of him for no reason at all (and seriously there was no reason for it)... if it wasn't for my Dad arriving on the scene, he'd be dead as the lads were kicking him in the head. He now has a partially-detached retina which disqualifies him from playing contact sports and did really affect his confidence for about a year or two.

There are a lot of scumbags out there - their postcode doesn't determine it, but yeah... there's a lot of scumbags out there alright.

the nearest I´ve been to being in a fight was blocking this dirtbag girl from getting to my friend who was accused of "looking" at mrs scum.
but she wouldn´t touch me as she knew my sister .
she was saying "get out of my way , I´m not going to touch you , I just want to kill your friend."
as though I´d just stand back and let her batter my mate.
mrs scum got bored after a fashion and left.

the poetic justice is that I saw said scumbag working in Mcdonalds a while ago.ho ho ho

:D

A few friends/aquaintances of mine have been mugged in town recently, things are definitely going back to how they were about 5 or six years back where dublin was just a really horrible place to go out.
I've never been hassled much in town, last week was the first time in ages i spotted anything dodgy when i had the misfortune of getting a phone call while walking through temple bar and this scrawny looking shit started following me, thankfully i noticed him and most of those pricks are too scared to come at people head on.

Originally posted by Knacker
Well, my brother was set upon by a bunch of lads about three years ago. Beat the shit out of him for no reason at all (and seriously there was no reason for it)... if it wasn't for my Dad arriving on the scene, he'd be dead as the lads were kicking him in the head. He now has a partially-detached retina which disqualifies him from playing contact sports and did really affect his confidence for about a year or two.

There are a lot of scumbags out there - their postcode doesn't determine it, but yeah... there's a lot of scumbags out there alright.

postcode doesnt determine it?!

Well generally speaking I think it does.
violent crime/crime against the person is a class issue
"working" class being the main perpetrators

Originally posted by 1000BC
postcode doesnt determine it?!

Well generally speaking I think it does.
violent crime/crime against the person is a class issue
"working" class being the main perpetrators

That's not strictly true, there's plenty of stupid rich kids who go out every weekend with the sole intention of getting drunk and kicking the shit out of people. At the moment i think there's just as much chance of getting attacked by some dumb jock as there is of getting attacked by anyone else.

If i'm walking down Camden Street in my own inimitable way who would i rather see coming toward me? A bunch of drunk rugby shirted, chino wearing, spikey haired D4's or a bunch of gortexed, nasal speaking scrotes with basball caps on their head just back far enough to show their fringe.

I know who id fucking prefer and who would most likely leave me fucking alone.

Originally posted by Ed
That's not strictly true, there's plenty of stupid rich kids who go out every weekend with the sole intention of getting drunk and kicking the shit out of people. At the moment i think there's just as much chance of getting attacked by some dumb jock as there is of getting attacked by anyone else.

Wouldn't agree
I know the type you refer to but I've never had any trouble with them

scangers. knackers. scumbags.

watch as this becomes real pc.

"i think it is more likely that a person from a moniterily disadvantaged area of the country could feel abusive and threatening towards someone they deemed from a less disadvantaged area of the country."

Originally posted by michaelbeihn
sorry i have to be honest here without sounding too extremist but since being set upon for no reason in the centre of this absolute shitehole of a city...i found i was'nt alone nearly every geezer i know who is under 30 has got attacked by those scrawny inbred skangbags ..i don't hate people but i really would'nt have a problem wastin a few of them with a bullet in the head for beatin' up my mates and havin absolute disregard for life & morals....does anyone else know where i'm comin' from....??

Last year I was going home after a gig and was attacked and robbed by a bunch of knackers.

There was NO need for them to beat me: they were 10 or 15 (!!!), I was alone. Of course if they asked me for my money I would have given them everything without hesitating as there was no chance for me to react.

They didn't say a word instead: they came from behind, one grabbed my legs, one my arms and two bit the shit out of me. The others were just looking, laughing and making comments. They were very young, kinda 20 or so and there were a few girls too! I remember one of them mumbling "leave him alone..!" but that was it.

One year after I'm still scared when I see some dodgy looking people on the street... but the worst side-effect is that often I find myself thinking: "we need a bit of order here", shame on me.

Probably these fuckers are one of the causes of all these new right wing movements in Ireland.

funny story

a few years back a couple of teenage skangers tried to mug me with a syringe on Lower Abbey St. I was on my way to Dazed (this was actually quite a while back) and only had the entrance fee on me so I told them to fuck off, pushed one down, and went on my way. (I later found out I had money for chips too! Result!)

That's not the funny bit. The funny bit was that I met them in daylight on Talbot St. a week or two later. I shouted Howya! at them, and they ran like a pair of scared rabbits, bouncing off a bangarda on their way.

However, since I moved to Dublin 10 years ago or so, I'd say I've had 50/50 skanger/richkid hassle, and the only ones that ever did any real damage were richkids. (What you'd call jocks, but I hate the term.)

Re: funny story

Originally posted by kstop
However, since I moved to Dublin 10 years ago or so, I'd say I've had 50/50 skanger/richkid hassle, and the only ones that ever did any real damage were richkids. (What you'd call jocks, but I hate the term.)

I'd agree with this, in my experince it'd 50/50

"knackers" mostly want to take your money, give them your money and they might rough you up good, but they've got what they want and generally won't hang around. A bit of a generalliastion, but the point being they're not out to be sadistic. They just want your cash, phone etc etc...

"jocks" if they decided to take a dislike to your head and want to hit it very hard, are not after your money, they just want to stand on your face, you could give them your wallet, your phone, your discman, they still just want to make you fall over. They are evil drunk people who are out with the sole intentition of casuing people pain.

Funnily enough the only random beating I ever got was in the quiet seaside village my folks live in, and not on dorset street, off which I live and regularly walk down of a late night.

Originally posted by michaelbeihn

Here, carry a scalpel. Thats what I do. I haven't needed to use it yet. Or else buy a small poxy bottle of immitation perfume on Henry st. and spray it in their eyes. Creamers don't react well to their own piss in their eyes. :p :p ......I think 1000BC is mostly correct there. It is a class thing. 80%.

I know I shouldn't say this....but I did martial arts for a few years a while back and they always said if you're in real trouble with knackers punch or chop one of them in the 'adams apple' they go down fast and think they are chokin to death, they'll usually recover in half an hour. Just don't do it too hard.

Originally posted by Ed

Absolutely, growing up in one of the poshest bits of Dublin 4 never stopped me getting stones chucked at me for "looking weird", and pissed-up rugger buggers are just as dangerous as pissed-up skangers.

Originally posted by Lolo
Absolutely, growing up in one of the poshest bits of Dublin 4 never stopped me getting stones chucked at me for "looking weird", and pissed-up rugger buggers are just as dangerous as pissed-up skangers.

I never really got hassled, only ever been beaten up badly once and it was sorta my fault. But as someone stated before, scumbags violence is usually more functional - ie wanting your stuff, they also do it for fun, but not in the proportions that the rugger buggers would do it. I'm from a very nice area for the most part, but there's plenty of little shites wandering around with put on accents trying to make out they're from somewhere other than blackrock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back