This is where we talk about our favourite R.E.M. albums (4 Viewers)

reckoning.jpg

You will eat your words.

I got the deluxe edition of this in the midst of theoretical REM enthusiasm stoked by username:Bonsai Superstar, REM die-hard.
It's got the few classics, but some pretty shit cheesy moments. It immediately dampended my enthusiasm to 'get back into' REM.

I went on an REM binge the other day. Still like Life's Rich Pageant the best I think.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Funny. I just watch their interview on CBS last night and they were all unified about how they'd never play together again.
Lovely to see.
His voice sounds ropey enough.

REM playing together again after 16 years moved @pete to bump a 13-year-old thread

Funny. I just watch their interview on CBS last night and they were all unified about how they'd never play together again.
Lovely to see.

REM playing together again after 16 years moved @pete to bump a 13-year-old thread
I don’t even like them. Notable tho

Lovely to see.

I think his voice very much sounds it’s age, for better or worse.

Was a huge fan back in the day. Probably mainly because their concert at Sloane was the first big gig I ever went to. Haven’t listened to them in years but they had some amazing stuff

I think his voice very much sounds it’s age, for better or worse.

Was a huge fan back in the day. Probably mainly because their concert at Sloane was the first big gig I ever went to. Haven’t listened to them in years but they had some amazing stuff
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

• shitepipe
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back