THiNGS You're Missing National Tour (1 Viewer)

snap-apple

Supporter
Since 2000
ok, so the details are on the news page. ok, ok and they're on the Things forum but some folks don't frequent them places so here's the bunf (all at http://www.thingsyouremissing.com and http://www.thumped.com)

Homegrown talent from across the underground music soundscape will be combining forces for an 11 date country wide tour. The THiNGS tour will deliver an Irish audio spectrum of electro - pop, rock, punk, country / Americana, jangle metal, indie rock and even introduce new genres such as ‘banjo, theremin and sleaze’ and ‘MamrockTM.’

MARCH

Thursday 20th Letterkenny The Orchard – Aurel, Neosupervital, Yakuza.
Friday 21st Derry The Nucleus – The Evangelists, Aurel, Neo Supervital.
Saturday 22nd Belfast The Menagerie – Yakuza, Deputy Fuzz, Ommlette.
Thursday 27th Sligo The Garravogue – Holy Ghost Fathers, Playground Psychotic, Aurel.
Friday 28th Galway Pachinos – Stoat, Rollers / Sparkers, Settler, Playground Psychotic.
Saturday 29th Limerick Boat Club – Rollers / Sparkers, Holy Ghost Fathers, Playground Psychotic.

APRIL

Thursday 3rd Dundalk The Sprit Store – The Dudley Corporation, Neo Supervital, Large Mound.
Saturday 5th Cork Cypress Ave. – Ommlette, Rollers / Sparkers, The Coldspoon Conspiracy.
Sunday 6th Kilkenny Cleers – Large Mound, The Dudley Corporation, Estel.
Thursday 10th Waterford The Forum – Settler, The Evangelists, The Holy Ghost Fathers.
Thursday 17th Dublin The Village – Settler, Capratone, The Evangelists, Yakuza.

Can everyone involved with the things tour go aNd check out the "this is spinal things" thread OVER ON THE THINGS BOARD. Please, I'll be your friend...

Cork gig

Cypress Avenue for the cork leg of the tour?

Forgotten it existed, we (Cork music resource co-op) did Edwyn Collins there about 6 or 8 years ago but I don't think there's been a 'proper' gig there for absolutely ages that I know of.

Should be interesting though, I have the Rollers/Sparkers cd and it's very good.

How much is admission to the show?

Re: Cork gig

Originally posted by Jim A. Morrish
Cypress Avenue for the cork leg of the tour?

Forgotten it existed, we (Cork music resource co-op) did Edwyn Collins there about 6 or 8 years ago but I don't think there's been a 'proper' gig there for absolutely ages that I know of.

Should be interesting though, I have the Rollers/Sparkers cd and it's very good.

How much is admission to the show?

eh - lorcanzo'd know how much in - latest was that cypress avenue was yet to be confirmed 100%...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back