Things I should have known before now... (6 Viewers)

Our bathroom sink gets a weird black jelly forming in it, no other sink in the house. Nothing shifts it aside from disassembling the pipe and manually removing it. View attachment 14479

Impressive.

Is it a membrane with goo in the middle, or a homogeneous jelly?

I guess you'd have to ask what goes into that sink that's not in other sinks. Tooth paste? Make-up remover? First wring of the sex towel after a session?

Impressive.

Is it a membrane with goo in the middle, or a homogeneous jelly?

I guess you'd have to ask what goes into that sink that's not in other sinks. Tooth paste? Make-up remover? First wring of the sex towel after a session?
A tough homogenous jelly. I presume it’s toothpaste, it’s the only thing that’s different about that sink. The kids have a weird blue toothpaste that just screams biohazard at me.

This must've come up earlier in the thread but I've just learned that a decent plunger will probably unblock a sink in seconds and there's no point in wasting money on cleaning products until you've tried that.

I did this about 2 hours ago with my bathroom sink. Still going to follow it up with some bleach when I get a chance

this thread page is awesome.
the creature who killed Tasha was maybe the best STTNG baddie.
remember the scream he does at the end when they trick him/it
and beam away ?!

I've seen that before. What you need to do is take a piss in the sink every other day.

In work if was hanging around in the corridors by the water fountain I used to drop the "anyway, these are just the worst designed urinals I've seen" into conversations when other people passed by, until someone got really upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back