Things I should have known before now... (4 Viewers)

Remember Berlusconi was in trouble not because she was 17 and he was 70+ and he was having sex with her but because money was involved. hahaha fucking europe

Remember Berlusconi was in trouble not because she was 17 and he was 70+ and he was having sex with her but because money was involved. hahaha fucking europe

There were a few (3 I think) of French footballers, Franck Ribery and 2 less famous guys, who got in trouble with the law a few years ago for having sex with a 16 year old prostitute. The "problem" for the authorities wasn't that they'd had sex with a prostitute, because in France that's legal, but rather that despite the age of consent there being whatever it says on that map it's illegal to have sex with prostitutes who are under 18 (possibly as opposed to it being illegal to be one under 18, not sure if the law criminalises just the John or the worker and the John)

800px-Age_of_consent_in_Europe.svg.png

bright blue=countries where age of consent is 14 :eek:
(mid-blue=15 and dark blue=16)

dafuq europe
thats cos of Roma and their culture though, right?

There were a few (3 I think) of French footballers, Franck Ribery and 2 less famous guys, who got in trouble with the law a few years ago for having sex with a 16 year old prostitute. The "problem" for the authorities wasn't that they'd had sex with a prostitute, because in France that's legal, but rather that despite the age of consent there being whatever it says on that map it's illegal to have sex with prostitutes who are under 18 (possibly as opposed to it being illegal to be one under 18, not sure if the law criminalises just the John or the worker and the John)

Karim Benzema was one of the others. Hardly less famous, if anything more famous than Ribery. Here they are thinking about it

article-2548754-1B141CF600000578-258_634x443.jpg

a twofer

1. This is from the musical version of Matilda
2. Tim Minchin wrote the songs from the musical version of Matilda, including this one

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lynchings aren't necessarily hangings but rather any extrajudicial killing. I tried to explain that a lynching was specifically a hanging to a Turkish lady (who I'm supposed to be helping with English) only to be corrected by her. The shame.

verb (used with object)
to put to death, especially by hanging, by mob action and without legal authority.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Mr. Lynch, Mr. Boycott and Mr. Derrick an august club.
I wonder if I got a word named after me what it would be?

Yes Mr derrick invented a particular cruel means of execution but is remembered that that means of execution is used for cranes.

As no one wanted the job of executioner, the earl of Essex pardoned derrick from his sentence for rape.

The guillotine meanwhile got its name from a doctor on a committee after the French revolution for changing capital punishments as beheading back then was considered less cruel than hanging ( before the revolution, poor people were hanged but nobles were beheaded)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back