Things I should have known before now... (3 Viewers)

hqdefault.jpg

♫ Things I should have known by now ♫

hqdefault.jpg

♫ I will never, ever ever know me ♫

this fucking thread, every time i see it :mad:

preceded by holy tuesday, preceded by holy monday
The Matins service for Monday through Wednesday of Holy Week is known as the Bridegroom Service or Bridegroom Prayer, because of their theme of Christ as the Bridegroom of the Church
Holy Tuesday - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The name “Service of the Bridegroom” is derived from the parable of the Ten Virgins, in which Christ speaks of mystical marriages in which the Bridegroom comes in the middle of the night. Some of the brides were prepared with lamps to receive Him; others had come unprepared and consequently were left out of the wedding feast (Matthew 25:1-13). The term “Bridegroom” suggests the unifying intimacy of Christ’s divine-human love for us all and is of great significance; in the parable He compares the Kingdom of God to a bridal chamber.

hmmm

Greece and Albania have technically been at war the last 70 years. They kept that quiet.

Albania, Greece Agree to End Forgotten 'War' :: Balkan Insight

According to the historian simon winder, he has said "Albania could be the only country created out of spite" as the decline at the start of the 20th century of ottomon empire created power vacuum and the kingdom of Serbia looked to seize the territory to get a port for them but Habsburg didn't like this and on their innitive, the most of the rest of the European powers agreed with them to create Albania.

Montenegro was the only member of the allies to cease to exist after world war 1

Gah, Monaco, I'm annoyed that I forgot that one.

Andorra, I just remembered now has this weird thing where the president of France is the crown prince

Andorra is a dual principality I think where the president of France is a co-prince with the bishop of Barcelona or catalunya.

The Andorran national anthem sings to Charlemagne was the father of their country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back