Things from the Past that Should be brought back (1 Viewer)

My youth too
sure I only wasted it the last time.
not sure I'd do any better this time round.
was re-watching 'spaced' on netflix there recently - nearly 20 years ago -
there's a bigger gap between that now and the re-runs of taxi I used to watch in the early 90s - which looked like a distant world of the past to me then.
not sure what my point is... bring back 'spaced'?

It's grand it's grand, we'll move back to using hydrogen, no lack of that. I foresee no problems and I will be taking no questions on this.
sure what could possibly go wrong?

R-1218217-1201488186.jpeg.jpg

I know catch bars never went away but to see them being actively advertised in 2021 is… weird. What’s next? Drifters?
my eldest bought a catch bar the other day - with his own money (!) i had the catch song in my head the whole day

It's grand it's grand, we'll move back to using hydrogen, no lack of that. I foresee no problems and I will be taking no questions on this.
Maybe we’ll just not have blimps? There are only two gases that allow them to work and both are a bad idea to use. That’s not to say that we should continue to rely on planes but perhaps we should be regulating what flights are allowed? Why are there internal passenger flights between neighbouring cities or in countries like Ireland? More trains, and more sustainable fuel sources for them.

Maybe we’ll just not have blimps? There are only two gases that allow them to work and both are a bad idea to use. That’s not to say that we should continue to rely on planes but perhaps we should be regulating what flights are allowed? Why are there internal passenger flights between neighbouring cities or in countries like Ireland? More trains, and more sustainable fuel sources for them.

my argument is that flights are way too cheap.
Does the government subsidise plane fuel?
It should be a luxury to fly. Or at least some sort of a premium.
I’ve had more expensive taxis in Dublin than some flights I’ve booked, That is fucked up

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back