they're not all bad (1 Viewer)

My Supervalu name badge had my full name on it. No fada though. Still it made me feel important. It was almost shopping as it should be.

argh-nooo-horrible-goths.jpg

Hott.

seanc said:
My Supervalu name badge had my full name on it. No fada though. Still it made me feel important. It was almost shopping as it should be.

Stop dossin ya hippy! face off the dog foods and bring in the trolleys or you'll be leavin here with a P45 up yer hole.

ahh facing off...takes me back to dunnes in cornelscourt.i got stuck in the dairy section so always stunk of milk/malk.....
and as for name badges i robbed some other guys and wore two or three at a time so the managers didnt know who to give out to.
me 1-0 the system

Lefty Frizzell said:
Stop dossin ya hippy! face off the dog foods and bring in the trolleys or you'll be leavin here with a P45 up yer hole.

Yes boss!

I remember that I was such a good worker they gave me the honour of coming in an hour early on saturday's to pack out the dairy wall. Me and another lad, he was always pilled off his face in the morning. Good times.

I thought this was going to be about imigrants.
some heart warming tale about a nigerian on the run from the deportation authorities saving a baby from a fire or something.
but no. just goths.

deafmute said:
me 1-0 the system

well if your workin in dunnes and smelling of sour milk i'd hardly say you're keepin a clean sheet. Thats an own goal right there, gary pallister style.

I

deafmute said:
me 1-0 the system

well if your workin in dunnes and smelling of sour milk i'd hardly say you're keepin a clean sheet. Thats an own goal right there, gary pallister style.

I gotta

deafmute said:
me 1-0 the system

I gotta say that i'm suprised that those antics were goin on though, especially at cornelscourt, their 'flagship' store.

Lefty Frizzell said:

I gotta say

ahh this was back in the day before i realised the error of my ways,previous to that id been in mickey ds so was definitely better than stinking of `fries`.
managers always freaking cause i called em chips....
:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back