The Zombie Apocalypse (2 Viewers)

This has taken up days of discussions with friends. Serious, non stoned/drunk discussions too. The plans revolve around the local B&Q on the outskirts of the city near the university. I can go into lots of detail if your remotely interested :)

This has taken up days of discussions with friends. Serious, non stoned/drunk discussions too. The plans revolve around the local B&Q on the outskirts of the city near the university. I can go into lots of detail if your remotely interested :)

Me too! Seriously. Care to elaborate on your plan? always interested to hear other ideas and stuff

im off to the wicklow mountains,i got just the place picked and all.now if only i could get my hands on one of these
m96_carbine.jpg

I was never able to use the downstairs toilet in my old house in case zombies broke in, the window was too small to fit through, where as i could climb onto the roof from the upstairs one.
always good to have your escape route planed, just in case...

Basically the B&Q is like a mini fortress except for the weakpoint of the front doors, the stock holding yards are built around the store with giant (about 25ft) high metal/wood fences to stop looters getting in and fleecing the place but would also be perfect for keeping the hoardes at bay. Inside the store itself is of course a tonne of useful items.

I keep toying with the idea of making up a zine with the info but never can get to the B&Q to take pictures.

im off to the wicklow mountains,i got just the place picked and all.now if only i could get my hands on one of these
m96_carbine.jpg
You'll run out of bullets quick enough, where as if you had, say a crossbow, you could fashion your own arrows or other projectile thingys.

i'd get tooled up and cruise around in a customised zombie death truck with guns and ammo coming out my ass, head to the nearest store and get liquored up and get loads of fags, then just amble round, saving hot women and slaughtering the undead.

m96_carbine.jpg

Guns are often over valued in a zombie apocalypse situation.
Keeping in ammo can be an issue, as can actually destroying the brain with a shot. Also not very good in a melée.

You seriously have to get "the zombie survival guide" if you haven't already.

well i planned on using the gun more for hunting deer and what not to eat,im going with the assumption these are slow moving zombies and ill be able to keep one step ahead of them till they start dying off....then ill return to dublin and use my left over ammo to kill the rest of yis.just in case.

well i planned on using the gun more for hunting deer and what not to eat,im going with the assumption these are slow moving zombies and ill be able to keep one step ahead of them till they start dying off....then ill return to dublin and use my left over ammo to kill the rest of yis.just in case.
That's some good thinking for a vegan. i'm guessing you wont be able to kill the deer and when you make your way to dublin, faint with hunger and dishevelled, you'll be mistaken for a zombie and taken out by a crossbow or machette wielding survivour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back