The WTF Thread (12 Viewers)

I don't think i've ever watched a video on the youtubes and had so many "what? no. who? no it doesn't. no it isn't. what? WHAT? who could possibly think that?" moments

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I had never heard of Jimmy Buffett and have never heard of The Warrior before (and couldn't pick Pat Benatar out of a lineup). Aside from that, most of those are mental.

The only one that I ever got out of all that is the America/Neil Young mix up. I thought it was Young's song when I first heard it and was but a fledgling NY fan. That said, Neil Young's dad was caught out on that one and rang Neil when he heard it on the radio to congratulate him on the hit.

I don't think i've ever watched a video on the youtubes and had so many "what? no. who? no it doesn't. no it isn't. what? WHAT? who could possibly think that?" moments

hmmm dunno. Only heard about half of them and never occurred to me it was by someone else.

I did think this was James Yorkston for ages though

I must be too old. None of these were surprising to me

london fire :eek:

'I'm lucky to be alive': residents tell of escaping the Grenfell Tower fire

5085.jpg

The only reason I heard of him is that the child was singing a song called 'Cheeseburger in Paradise' a while ago and I looked it up. Apparently the headmaster in the school often brings his guitar into their classroom and does an acoustic gig for the kids.
Can this be construed as some sort of abuse? I mean, Jimmy fucking Buffet? It's no Thai Tims.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back