The WTF Thread (6 Viewers)

Ambulance only makes things worse for Meehan | Horse Racing News | Racing Post

Meehan, who was nearing the end of a summer stint in Italy, was riding in a hurdle race at Merano when he was unshipped by his mount and subsequently kicked in the face.
"As if that wasn't bad enough, the racecourse ambulance came up alongside us and reversed up onto my leg. They stopped it on top of my leg so I started screaming; it broke it straight away.

"Everyone around me had to push it off me. You have to laugh really."

Nervous or excited bowel movements | Go Ask Alice!
Although awkward, your desire to poop upon seeing your sweetheart is actually a sort of back-handed compliment.

When preparing to sprint away from a tiger or fight a bear, it's not in the body's best interest to spend energy on digestion; you need all your blood and energy to fight or flee. So digestion stops, and often the bowels empty.
i don't see how shitting yourself will help you run away or fight

i don't see how shitting yourself will help you run away or fight
Could be a marginal gains thing, lose a bit of weight that you can run slightly faster. You might not outrun that tiger but you might outrun your mate. It obviously worked better before the invention of trousers.

Could be a marginal gains thing, lose a bit of weight that you can run slightly faster. You might not outrun that tiger but you might outrun your mate. It obviously worked better before the invention of trousers.

remember that entertainment science show that used to be on Sky One, it was presented by some former Big Brother contestant?
He cut his hair, shaved his body and took a dump and the results indicated he lost relatively very little weight so i wouldn't say the impact on running is notable.

It's a tactic..you shit yourself, the animal goes ewww and turns away in disgust, possbily dry-heaving at the small, giving you time to make your escape.

or maybe the animal starts laughing?

Laughing%20Tiger.gif

remember that entertainment science show that used to be on Sky One, it was presented by some former Big Brother contestant?
He cut his hair, shaved his body and took a dump and the results indicated he lost relatively very little weight so i wouldn't say the impact on running is notable.
Better minds have already had a deep discussion on all this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back