The WTF Thread (10 Viewers)

None of us would swap places with him but you'd worry that he is depressed for other reasons and that prompted his change of feelings.
Beyond that his father gave consent...

Not related to Nirvana baby but -
Personally I think kids shouldn't be allowed in commercial adverts.

There was an unpleasant Irish case in in the 2000's where the complainant surprisingly lost.
Circa 2000 an 11 y.o. girl was photographed in a swimming pool at a European holiday resort and the photo later turned up on the cover of an Irish travel company's holiday brochure several years later.
No consent sought and the girl wasn't wearing a top.
When the girl was about 18 she brought a case and got no sympathy from the judge.

None of us would swap places with him but you'd worry that he is depressed for other reasons and that prompted his change of feelings.
Beyond that his father gave consent...

Not related to Nirvana baby but -
Personally I think kids shouldn't be allowed in commercial adverts.

There was an unpleasant Irish case in in the 2000's where the complainant surprisingly lost.
Circa 2000 an 11 y.o. girl was photographed in a swimming pool at a European holiday resort and the photo later turned up on the cover of an Irish travel company's holiday brochure several years later.
No consent sought and the girl wasn't wearing a top.
When the girl was about 18 she brought a case and got no sympathy from the judge.
This is the case heard in 2005.
Correction: 19 y.o. complainant sued about photo taken in 1995 aged 9.
The judge was Jacqueline Linnane.

i see they're reporting now that it was a machine gun used in that botched hit in blanchardstown. i mean, even i know that that's a stupid choice in that context. you'd think someone planning a hit would have the cop on to research that.
could well be why the gunman died.

i see they're reporting now that it was a machine gun used in that botched hit in blanchardstown. i mean, even i know that that's a stupid choice in that context. you'd think someone planning a hit would have the cop on to research that.
could well be why the gunman died.
Also it was in a steak house where nearly everyone’s going to have sharp knives to hand if you do fuck it up.

Subtle anti christian undertones

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back