The WTF Thread (2 Viewers)

There’s too much going on on his head. The eye can’t take it all in at once. Is that a ponytail at the back, or a bit of the wall? Anyway, I just found my hairstyle for 2015.
it does look like a ponytail. His hair also looks straight at the back, despite being curly in front!

a closer look...still can't make sense of it

4ashleycourtcase2010a.jpg

His hair reminds me of when I saw Clash Of The Titans in 3D and for a good portion of the first scene with Liam Neeson I thought there was someone standing behind him because his hair was on a different layer of the 3D to the rest of his head.

lad I work with who's from out foreign told me of his plans for xmas. Hes going to tipperary to some friends, also from out foreign, where they've booked 2 goats from a local farmer and they will ritually slaughter them, cos thats what they do whenever theres a festival.

I pointed out to him that xmas isn't a festival in his country, but he said that cos they all live in Ireland and its a festival here, the goats must go.

lad I work with who's from out foreign told me of his plans for xmas. Hes going to tipperary to some friends, also from out foreign, where they've booked 2 goats from a local farmer and they will ritually slaughter them, cos thats what they do whenever theres a festival.

I pointed out to him that xmas isn't a festival in his country, but he said that cos they all live in Ireland and its a festival here, the goats must go.

Are we talking Dhabihah here? What faith are they?

I don't eat goat or turkey but I would expect them to be killed humanely in accordance with the law.

I think those guys are probably lying anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back