The Wire S1-5 Complete Box Set (1 Viewer)

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org
p4916922dt.jpg

Some sweet packaging. 24 discs in all. £88 on Amazon. But does anyone know if there's anything xtra in the set than if you have all 5 seasons individually anyway? The press releases mentions this: "all 60 episodes re-mastered on 24 discs" so maybe the quality is better?

Think I looked at it a while back and the extras didn't seem worth it. If you ain't got them on DVD already then probably get it.

p4916922dt.jpg

Some sweet packaging. 24 discs in all. £88 on Amazon. But does anyone know if there's anything xtra in the set than if you have all 5 seasons individually anyway? The press releases mentions this: "all 60 episodes re-mastered on 24 discs" so maybe the quality is better?

That be the Region 1 one

So do either the R1 or the R2 sets have anything extra? The extras listed on on Play & Amazon are the same that's already on the individual sets.

From what I gather, they're exactly the same content wise.

R1 has fancy packaging and the R2 is the regular sets stuck in a bigger box

We were talking about Sting's beard in work today and one of my colleagues was a bit upset that he'd mask his (apparently) lovely face. She was also surprised that his hair was receding so I asked her when was the last time she saw him.
"2013."
"Oh did you see him in concert or what?"
"No, on youtube."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back