The Wire - s05e10 - Finale - Spoilers (1 Viewer)

i think it was kenard. no, it was kenard - my prediction for season 6:
kenard is the new Stinger Barksfield

him and omar should have just cranked dat in the shop that time, instead of all this blam blam nonsense.
increase the beats
stop da violence

has anyone compared the work print that leaked last
week against what was broadcast last night?

gonna download it anyway and have an auld rewatch

haven't checked it yet. i'm sure there will be some differences, that long montage mid way will be different i'd say. soundtracked anyway. few other things that i can't remember now

aye...that's what i was figuring - although if they leave in
that lengthy silent montage, i'd be dead impressed. don't
see that kind o'thing on tv very often.

Wasn't Kenard being brought away in the police car in the final scenes?

Yeah, the arresting officer was a dude from Homocide too - was it him that caught the Omar case??
Would feel a lot better about it if it was and Kenard was done for it.
Little cunt.

Yeah, the arresting officer was a dude from Homocide too - was it him that caught the Omar case??
Would feel a lot better about it if it was and Kenard was done for it.
Little cunt.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=kHXpgbQrsEo&feature=related"]YouTube - Omar's killer talks with 92Q's Big Phat Morning Show!!![/ame]

Damn. Check that shit, yo.
Little kid is one hell of an actor, thought he'd be a little punk in real life too...

here's real snoop, not much acting required:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCaV6gmlgJk"]YouTube - 11 TV Hill interview with actress Felicia "Snoop" Pearson[/ame]

and here's lawyer levy in a commercial:

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=dUA1PICL8qs"]YouTube - Maurice Levy Knows Flavor[/ame]

i think all white people, myself included should stop saying "the game"
as it's completely mortifying when you read back over it...niggaz!!!

Nah, it's ok.
Cuz Stringer was tryin to be like one of us when he went to school and tried to do business and all.
Works both ways.

Ever notice how much Stringer says "Shut that door".
I think he must have a problem with drafts, maybe they give him a crick in his neck.
My granny has that too

I watched the last half of season 4 and all of season 5 at the weekend there.. I'm gutted it's over! There's nothing on tv I like half as much, particularly on repeat showings, as unlike other shows there aren't a load of inconsistencies.

On a side note.. it's mad the baltimore sun let them film in the actual offices, and the guys smoking out the back were real baltimore sun editors! Plus one of the guys that protected omar in prison in season 4 was actually a real life omar who'd given up the street life!

All in all I thought it was a brilliant end to the show, the more things change the more they stay the same yo.

He's out. He has his money he couldn't give a flying fuck. He's got the millions in the bank in South America. He can do a Omar and leave the county, live out his days there. The scene with him on the corner was just to prive to himself that he owned the city and people didn't even know who he was which was exactly what he was going for.

I thought Marlo's ending was sort of a punishment. He's in the polar opposite position to Stringer Bell now; A legitimate businessman who actually wants to be a drug kingpin.

Marlo never became a legitimate business man. He was going down the exact same route as Bell (being introduced to all the "right" people by Levy) but decided to just walk out of the party and never look back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back