The Wire S05 (2 Viewers)

blind-girls.jpg

me, on the internet

theres two versions on piratebay - the bigger one is grand, eps 5-7's audio isnt the best though, keeps peaking, so if any music is on in the background it's quite hard to hear what people are saying, other than that theyre fine though.

there was some mixup early on, but i'm pretty sure they
all got renamed and sorted out. still haven't watched
episode seven, but my 4,5 and 6 were in sequence

Is this one open to the public (unlike the last one). Any idea what episode they're showing?

Open to anyone.
I've heard alternately that it's the final episode of either Season 4 or 5.

What's the difference between these two?? Adult tickets at €9.20 Adult tickets at €10.20. Members price or something? Nice, I'll be up in Dublin that night anyway

Bought the S5 box during the week - just finished it last night.

I'm not sure I liked it as much as I like S2. It seems to get a lot busier each season with a lot more different threads being added each season.

The newspaper thread was enjoyable and the the editor - the detective from Homicide - Life on the Street, was a nice character.

Thank fuck Bubbs comes out of it OK. I think I would have lost all faith in the world if Bubbs didnt survive.

There is some great acting by McNulty in the last episode - he finally sees the enormity of what he has done. Especially as they try to clean the whole mess up.

Bought the S5 box during the week - just finished it last night.

I'm not sure I liked it as much as I like S2. It seems to get a lot busier each season with a lot more different threads being added each season.

The newspaper thread was enjoyable and the the editor - the detective from Homicide - Life on the Street, was a nice character.

Thank fuck Bubbs comes out of it OK. I think I would have lost all faith in the world if Bubbs didnt survive.

There is some great acting by McNulty in the last episode - he finally sees the enormity of what he has done. Especially as they try to clean the whole mess up.

I was a big fan of season 2, which seems to be the one everyone likes the least. I watched all 5 seasons in about 2 months, very addicting show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back