The Whatmans win Indie Week Ireland (1 Viewer)

The band are also finalising a 20 minute short Documentary called "who the Fxxk are the Whatmans" which is also planned for release throughout indie film festivals during the year

Just so you know - you don't "release throughout indie film festivals", you apply.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here I'm in a band.we're great.

Wheres my cocaine?

ok Peps,

I will accept any negitave comments from people whohave actually seen the band live,

I accept the annoyance at our self promotion, the content of or releases, but that is what we have to do.

I am sorry to annoy and dont mean to.

I do think its only fair to have a informed critisim, which we will accept, and to be fair we will listen to all critisims, we have to learn to grow.

Sorry all, but we are really really good-and if that offends it shouldnt, thats our opinion and 7000 plays in one month of 1 song on our myspace page indicates that some people do like our music.

each to his/ her own

I saw The Whatmans live recently.
You were fucking shit.

The only instruments that should be involved in any "battle of the bands" worth noting should be blunt ones and the duel should take place on a beach in tramore or in a deserted car park.

"The band are also finalising a 20 minute short Documentary called "who the Fxxk are the Whatmans"

Can't wait for this, I loved the Anvil movie.

it's no such much a case of "who the FXXK are the whatmans?"

more a case of "why the FXXK should we give a B$LL$X ???"

It's that kind of innovative thinking that the Whatmans would like to be associated with

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back