The Walking Dead Series 3 (1 Viewer)

That episode was good. It was kinda nice that it was

separate from the prison sequence. I've yet to pick up the comics so I don't really know what to expect. Also what exactly was going on in final scene?

just got to see it tonight. finally, something as bleak as the [strike]comics[/strike] graphic novels.

And we're at Season 3 mid break. It has delivered. Heres an article with interesting graphics.

Graphic: Stopping the Dead – a statistical look back at the Walking Dead series so far
http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/1...-look-back-at-the-walking-dead-series-so-far/
Richard Johnson and Andrew Barr | Dec 5, 2012 9:01 PM ET | Last Updated: Dec 7, 2012 8:50 AM ET

While AMC lets The Walking Dead gang take a short mid-season break – the Post’s Andrew Barr
and Richard Johnson look at a few of the key statistics of two-and-a-half season’s worth of undead mayhem. They find noteworthy – the gradual increase in the body count, the increasingly creative means of Zombie dispatch, and the fact that every character seems to have developed a clear enjoyment for putting the ambulatory cadavers down for good. ...

Back on Sunday

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

found this episode a bore after such a long break. forgotten why i enjoyed the first half of this season so much in the first place. the first 20 minutes were ok then people started having conversations.

It's the only series on tv that I watch so I'm sticking with it

but..yeah..

521453_10151587304079305_2007797896_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back