The Walking Dead Season 11 (1 Viewer)

I've been catching up on The Walking Dead. There's a few out of the last few episodes of season 10 that they made in the middle of the pandemic that are deadly - a couple of them just have two or three actors in them and are really well done. The Negan backstory one at the end was pretty good too.

There's some quality in the first few S11 episodes - the Washington metro stuff in the first one was great.

I saw this episode last night, where two of the characters (The priest and spikeballhand man) are wandering about trying to forage and shit, and they run into Robert Patrick hiding out in an old factory. Anyway it was a fucking brilliant episode, no flashy shit no epic battles, just the two lads having a hard time of things with some really nice shots throughout.

I saw this episode last night, where two of the characters (The priest and spikeballhand man) are wandering about trying to forage and shit, and they run into Robert Patrick hiding out in an old factory. Anyway it was a fucking brilliant episode, no flashy shit no epic battles, just the two lads having a hard time of things with some really nice shots throughout.
that's one of the ones they made in the depths of the pandemic. really, really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back