The thread wherein we all say somethng really contentious! (1 Viewer)

a lamb shoulder is nicer then a leg of lamb.

yeah, thats right i said it.

"guitar rock" is essentially dead.

People have been saying that shit for 20 years now. Based on what exactly? (Not that I give a rat's shit, really).

A lot of who reminisce about past Irish music scenes and whinge about them now were complaining about them back then too.

You're doing it wrong.

Girls Aloud are better than Belle & Sebastian ever were or could possibly be.

There you go.

If you want to get all philosophical, there's no such thing as actual taste either

(and if you don't, your second statement translates to "'Altruism' doesn't mean what I thought it meant")

I agree, with your first statement. and sure, I'll give you the caps "Altruism". Selflessness doesn't really exist.

People have been saying that shit for 20 years now. Based on what exactly? (Not that I give a rat's shit, really).

A lot of who reminisce about past Irish music scenes and whinge about them now were complaining about them back then too.

earlier this year, at one point, there were only 3 guitar driven songs in the top 100.. It may not be dead, but currently it's in a deep fucking coma.

earlier this year, at one point, there were only 3 guitar driven songs in the top 100.. It may not be dead, but currently it's in a deep fucking coma.

i think you've got it all wrong. the american country charts is stock full of guitars all year round. what i think you mean is guitars with distortion playing riffs genre stuff, which has been replaced by synths with distortion playing riffs, which the charts are full of. country probably outsells pop.

also, large mounds year of rock will essentially be 11months and 1 day unless they do 13 songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back