The thread wherein we all say somethng really contentious! (1 Viewer)

CONTENTIOUS???

Sorry lads, I thought he pretentious.

How embarrassing for me

earlier this year, at one point, there were only 3 guitar driven songs in the top 100.. It may not be dead, but currently it's in a deep fucking coma.
1. The top 100 no longer means what it used to
2. The three guitar driven songs are not likely to be the type you give a shit about. Are we supposed to show some loyalty to nu metal?

So, in short, who gives a shit?

nu metal...jazes I havent heard that phrase in a while

1. The top 100 no longer means what it used to
2. The three guitar driven songs are not likely to be the type you give a shit about. Are we supposed to show some loyalty to nu metal?

So, in short, who gives a shit?

Ahh, but of course the question wasn't, "show me why I should give a shit," but what makes me think guitar driven music is dead...

And by that I meant commercially dead... obviously almost every band in Dublin has a guitar.. mine has two... and once... three!

Ahh, but of course the question wasn't, "show me why I should give a shit," but what makes me think guitar driven music is dead...

And by that I meant commercially dead... obviously almost every band in Dublin has a guitar.. mine has two... and once... three!

People who think that something has to be commercially viable to be alive are the problem.

You said guitar music is dead.

I didn't realise you were in a band yourself, is it guitar music yous play?

LOLWUT.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back