The talking about Barnsley FC thread. (1 Viewer)

Janer

Website
www.youtube.com
Searched and couldn't find anything on the Tykes so I even tried Advanced search and still drew a blank.
Anyway thought we'd start one of for the lurkers who don't post but are Barnsley fans.

Probably start of with their match at the once mighty reds Liverpool, their was a lot of excitement on Sky Sports centre when Barnsley scored and won.....Poor Thommo.

I gotta watch another match now....feel free to carry on the thread about Barry Norman's fav team.

Your best thread ever jANER.

I will offer 100-1 up to a stake of €100 on Red Mickeys to win win the league under the rafalution. Any takers?

C'mon you tykes!

w8ths1.gif

Not my own work but still needs to be past on....

Who is your favourite ever barnsley player? Im gonna go for Neil Redfearn - 292 games - 71 goals - 8 years service - most of the goals from 25 yards out.

not forgetting of course the legend that is Nicky Colgan.

Similarly named Former qpr/man utd keeper Nick Culkin once told me he deserved to be in the Ireland squad ahead of Colgan (how about that for an interesting fact)

Fuck me what a day of shocks in the cup!!!!!!!
Terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr-rific!!!
Really is gonna be a deadly final now.

good 'un from bbbaaanssleh - lets hope this fa cup run ensures their league form continues to slide and wednesday survive.
good win home to QPR today.

haha brilliant !

Fan's player ratings Steele 10; Van Homoet 10, Foster 10, Souza 10, Kozluk 10; Devaney 10 (Togwell 9), Hassell 10, Howard 10, Campbell-Ryce 10; Ferenczi 10, Odejayi 10 (Coulson 9)

PSV well deserved the win too, Spurs did well to get out with just the single goal defeat...
To be fair to the Carling cup champions of 2008 PSV are top o the mighty Dutch league at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back