The talking about Arsenal FC thread (4 Viewers)

This season can't end soon enough. It will take nothing short of a miracle for us to get anything but a pasting at Chelski. They have better, bigger players all over the pitch and they know exactly how to make that advantage pay. If United looked like Men against Boys, this will be like Orcs against Hobbits. It's not going to be pretty. Everything they put into our box will play out like a scene from the Poseidon Adventure. It sounds like Bendntner will be on the bench, which means one of our tooth-fairys up front. Not my idea of entertaining viewing. Unless they completely self-destruct this will be like watching Phil Spector spend a night in a high security prison.

Fantastic stuff from Arsenal and particularly Wenger today. He stuck to his principles and and continued in the fantastic, almost god-like fashion that has been his wont of recent years. To go up against the top team in the premiership without a goalkeeper or left-back while restricting the height of his outfield players to under 5 foot against a team of Chelsea size was nothing short of remarkable. "As you know, we do not like to play unfairly, so when you are as superior a manager as myself, it is important to give yourself some obstacles" the french manager might as well have said, " So we continued with the recently released mental patient in goal, I thought he did very well. Remember, this is a man who cannot go to the bathroom alone, so to play against the top side in England was quite a feat" the Arsenal manager smiled. When asked about his cheeky decision to limit the physical size of his players he looked wistfully into the middle distance "Time-bandits...always a favourite of mine. It was my dream to recreate that film, but footballistically. I think we have achieved that today. Some might point to Diaby, but come on, seriously, is it like having a physical presence? No, I don't think so." When asked what would be an acceptable return on this season the Frenchman was sanguine, "Well, as you know we have a knew wing just finished at the Emirates where we will house all of our moral victories, and as Arsenal manager I would like to keep filling it, as I have done every season for the last few years. Yes, it is not like real trophys, but you know as well as I do, as long as my job is safe here for all eternity, I see no real need for pieces of metal like the FA Cup or Premier League. They just need polishing, and in the current climate I believe a club should save money on Brasso.". Hats off to you Wenger. Genius.

Must beat Liverpool now to at least cement 3rd place.
It shows you the lack of believe he has in our goalkeepers if he did'nt promote any of them to replace Almunia too yesterday.

Watched the game in the Lotts on Liffey street and they had a promotion on where if Terry kept a clean sheet (boom boom) they gave you a free pint.

Ah here, get a grip. We may have no keeper or left-back or striker, but it's only bleeding Liverpool.

Yeah you'll play us off the park in fairness. Our only hope is that one or more of our players remembers to run unopposed from his own half, past your entire defense and set up a goal that utterly destroys your confidence. But that couldn't happen.

You're right, that could only happen against quality opposition. No fucking fear.

That could only happen against quality opposition? Forgotten about this have we?

http://www.soccerclips.net/videos/arsenal-1-2-everton-pienaar

That's the team we comfortably beat with 10 men at the weekend, so by that rationale, you're saying that there's a pretty good chance of it happening? After all, even Ryan Babel and Robbie Keane have managed it against you before. Or have you forgotten about those ones too?

You were blessed against the Tofees, they're a far better team with a far better manager. Check your facts, the last time you beat us at our place was 10 years ago. That's half as long as it's been since you won the league. Or have you forgotten that? Everybody fucking else has.
Oh, and here's one for your troubles:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I always enjoy beating Liverpool, tonight I'll be thinking of you Wheels.

My God. And to think, I was just stirring up a bit of good natured pre match banter with Janer etc; before you jumped in with your 'it's only bleeding Liverpool' vibes. Liverpool, who are only bleeding 5 points behind you and only finished 14 bleeding points ahead of your lot last year. Cop on and have a bit of respect. Oh and lose that 'we play such pretty football' chip on your shoulder. It's about as interesting as Wenger's excuses. Win, lose or draw tonight I'll give you a result right now - you're a tosser.

Wow man, you're an unbelievable bitch. That was all pre-match banter as far as I'm concerned, I didn't realise you were gonna going crying to your mammy about it. If you can't take it, don't come round here dishing it out.
Tosser? Sad, man. really sad. And as for a chip on my shoulder, wtf? The chips all seem to be coming from you. I got no chips. Enjoy the game. Dickhead.

Sorry mate, never heard of you. I bleed black? I'm a fucking spa more like. For all the neutrals out there who aren't Wheels boyfriend, who turned all this personal? Read the posts buttmunch, I was all about the football till the bitch started crying.

Oh I remember now, i bleed black is also a scouser. What the fuck are you bitches hanging around the Arsenal thread for anyway? Too grim just chatting to your own about the big black hole your club is in? Even if you hammer us tonight, you're club has been run into the ground and you can't even afford to get rid of that muppet you've got as manager. See girls? Serpico takes it back to the football. Y'all need to take each others dicks out of your asses and chill. Preferably on some other thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back