the stabbing of faces (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 44
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 8
No Remorse

Eoin here from My Remorse in Cork.

When my band started out at the innocent age of 14 we called ourselves No Remorse, not realising the implications. We stuck with the name until about a year and a half ago when we copped that it was giving us a bad rep.

Through the couple of years of having that name I received tons of emails praising me for supporting the master race and lots of hate mail for being a "Nazi". And we were singing about girls!

As it turned out I eventually got an email from No Remorse themselves who threatened me within an inch of my life. Can you imagine a little 17 year old getting threatened by a bunch of nazi punks, I shat my pants.

My attitude to nazi punks is that they can have their beliefs but the stupid macho attitude is a load of bull and basically no matter if you're a nazi or a starightedge or whatever, if you run around threatening 17 year old kids then you should be deported to an island of evil.

mmmmmmm

i just wanted to throw my hat in the ring and say as someone who would think of themselves as being pretty into da metal and also as someone who spends quite a bit of their time frequenting bruxelles the majority of metallers aint too bad, yeah they mightn't give a shit about alot of the things that really matter to me but that doesn't necessarily make them bad people. However Ketzer are cunts, i haven't seen any photos of em so i don't know if i've seen them in there much but does anybody here actually think they'll ever play a gig, me doubts it somewhat.
oh yeah serpico whoever ya are, you seem to have been strangely on the same computer as me in the net cafe, ya really should sign out!

''speaking of neo-nazis, i saw a really good film recently. it's about this neo-nazi in nyc who struggles with the fact that he is actually jewish.. it's called the believer, and i definitely reccommend it.''

thats funny i saw a film with the same name and same subject and it was utter shite , worst film scince that romper stomper love story.

there is no such thing as nazi punk there can't be its one off them contradiction in terms....nazis playing music that sound similar to punk maybe..... most of these bands prefer to call themselves nationalist rock / white noise /ayran rock or some similar shite.

if anybody really wants a laugh listen to ian staurts side project country and western band the klansmen.

byrneos said:
if anybody really wants a laugh listen to ian staurts side project country and western band the klansmen.

if anybody really wants a laff get a denis leary video out and fuck all these artistes

I thought The Believer was alright. It was interesting in a way, if anything only because it annoyed lots of Americans.
Romper Stomper however was utter shite, an utterly pointless film in my opinion.
American History X is great, watch it, especially the shower scene.

American History X completely unbelievable was a load of shite except for the bite the curb scene...

denis leary can suck BILL HICKS cock the fucking rip off merchant.

that thread

I can't reply to the thread as it's locked in MI but as far as the social darwinism bollocks goes it's always people who have very little understanding of evolutionary theory who idulge in that regrettable idiocy of social darwinism.

Blame Herbert Spencer, not Darwin, he phrase "survival of the fittest" which isn't exactly what evolution was about. Most evolutionary biologists (well the clued-up ones anyway) are embarrassed by that term "survival of the fittest" because is became misunderstood and applied to groups/individuals. RichardDawkinsmaintains that evolution works at the level of the gene only, not at the level of individuals or groups as social darwinists mistakenly believe. Darwin would fuckin curl-up and die(if he wasn't already dead) at the concept of social darwinism. What Darwin meant basically was that anygenetic component that conferred an advantage to it's possessor was more likely to appear in future generations than one that resulted in a disadvantage.

It was not meant to result in value-judgments being placed on groups or individuals. I have yet to actually meet anyone who believes in social darwinism, I've heard some people talk vague shite but you can tell they don't actually know anything about evolutionary theory. weird how reductionists can reduce everything to genetics and forget entirely about all other factors (social, cultrual, environmental etc)

As far as dodgy people liking your band, GB been there and done that!

"Degradation"

Tell me who's pure.
Tell me who's right
Tell me the last time that you fought a fair fight.
A loser's way to find some friends,
you look like a skin but that's where it ends.
True, they're always at our shows,
It doesnt mean we fit in with their hatred and racism shit.
They ruin our name, you know what I mean.
Racial supremicists degrade our scene.

You know you can kiss my ass before I read you 'zine
There's no good side to this white power scene.
Kids beat down for standing up.
Your turn will come because we've all had enough.
You look like kids we know.
You're not welcome here.
You don't play music and we don't play fear.
I guess it's your right to be proud that you're white.
Are you here for music or just to pick fights?

Don't fool you self cause you don't fool me.
It's not just blacks you hate,
It's everyone you see.
Rich, poor, young and Old, whoever's in you way.
What a boring life, hating every day.
YOU"VE GOT NOTHING BUT HATRED!

Nazis have interests more divers than a small mind like yours can imagine. If you want to make fun of Nazis with credibility, do your research:

Combat18

Read the profiles. Nazis want what most people want: hearth and family, health and prosperity. We have a pride in our Race that is lost amongst most of the brainwashed MTV-fed whites, and just because you do not agree does not make us stupid. Even we can recognise intelligence in your ranks, though we are seldom afforded the same courtesy. Who indeed then is superior?

racism is easya and the coice of the idiot. its easy to blame a single race, cos then all your blames are focussed, so one doesn't need to think about reality. its a way that idiots have of dealing with summit that they don't understand.

"confused by summit? hate it! you can then pretend to be intelligent and justify your actions to yourself and the idiots you surround yourself with"

by picking on a specific group of people, reality is not being addressed with idiocy and ignorance being preserved.

i dont care what title people use, ignorance and racism are synonymous

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back