The Social Network (1 Viewer)

Jim Daniels

Burls Forever
Supporter
Since 2000
Website
twitter.com
Had the day off, so went to see this in the Lighthouse. Not sure how accurate the whole thing is, but it's still the best film I've seen this year, thanks mainly to Aaron Sorkin's writing. It's amazing how they pulled it off so well actually. Really good.

David Fincher is a director I have always admired but Justin Trousersnake is a cunt and should stick to shite boyband music end of end of end of end of.......and suck his own curly headed cock!!!

He's good in Alpha Dog. Actually you're just putting the rep ahead of the ability. David Bowie is shite in almost every movie he's in whereas Puff Daddy is decent enough in Monsters Ball. Kim Gordon is shite in Last Days but Snoop is decent in Training Day. Nick Cave is total shite in Johnny fucking Handsome but Courtney Love is absolutely brilliant in The People Versus Larry Flint. Your point is invalid, you probably haven't even seen the movie so fuck off.

Tom Waits seems to enjoy playing himself in every movie he's cared to venture into.

According to IMDB Iggy Pop has been in ...get this ....26 movies and TV programs. He's not really terrible bad in them here he is as a prick in the adventures of Pete and Pete

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

best show ever.

and here he is in Deep space 9

tumblr_l55sgezaIb1qa5pjpo1_500.png

He's good in Alpha Dog. Actually you're just putting the rep ahead of the ability. David Bowie is shite in almost every movie he's in whereas Puff Daddy is decent enough in Monsters Ball. Kim Gordon is shite in Last Days but Snoop is decent in Training Day. Nick Cave is total shite in Johnny fucking Handsome but Courtney Love is absolutely brilliant in The People Versus Larry Flint. Your point is invalid, you probably haven't even seen the movie so fuck off.

David Bowie was amazing in The Hunger. Justin Timberlake I wasn't impressed with in Alpha Dog. That was one risble movie with a fat prosthetic Sharon Stone and corny mawkish script. My point is not invalid but if Justin Trousersnake is a thespian you admire then good for you. I have seen Social Network and he was the only bad thing in what was a brilliant movie.

I've just watched 'The Man Who Fell to Earth' and realised that everything I thought to be true was a lie, and that David Bowie is actually quite a disgusting looking person. He's not attractive at all. Its a fucking illusion.

I've just watched 'The Man Who Fell to Earth' and realised that everything I thought to be true was a lie, and that David Bowie is actually quite a disgusting looking person. He's not attractive at all. Its a fucking illusion.

bah! He belongs in the "gay horn for" thread.

ah now in fairness to david bowie, theres a film or song where hes doing his thing in a cartoon way and he looks the business now every turn he takes in cartoon (hes running through a strip) he's up against the people in charge but he doesnt give a fuck ahh hes great

Film of the year my hole, average at best. Barely one likeable character in the whole thing.

I disagree with that. Yer mans bird (the one at the start) was a deadly character.

Plus, Zuckerberg himself was (in my view) likeable. If you work in that industry you'll immediately relate to him. Someone very brilliant in one way, but a total fool (though not out of badness) when it comes to common sense and life in general.

I loved this film. I was over there quite a bit around that time (around Palo Alto), and though this film was set after all the craziness of the dot-com boom, there was a lot of shit like that happening (little house-based startups) in the vicinity of Stanford.

Anyone know the movie star the twins referred to when in the Harvard president's office? I'm reckoning its yer one Portman out of Star Wars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back