the rapture - dublin gig (1 Viewer)

i'm only joking, mang
seriously though: name a better album than "liquid swords" - i actually don't think it's possible!
andrew

For once I am in agreement Andrew.

TESTAROSSA said:
seriously though: name a better album than "liquid swords" - i actually don't think it's possible!

thegoone said:
and wu tang
although i have to admit their new stuff is gobi

Ah hang on ... the first few tracks off the last one (Iron Flag?) were bleedin great. Good as anything they've done ...

Wait a minute .... maybe gobi means good?

I agree, uzi (pinky ring) is as good as anything they have ever done. I like both The Wu and Iron Flag, even though its not 'cool' to think that.

hugh said:
Ah hang on ... the first few tracks off the last one (Iron Flag?) were bleedin great. Good as anything they've done ...

Wait a minute .... maybe gobi means good?

I didn't realize that the DFA had also produced that EP (don't have my music collection with me at present). I'll take your word on it - I trust the wisdom of a fellow !!! fan.

B for the Spree said:
the DFA produced 'out of the races and onto the tracks' as well as 'echoes'. but it doesnt have the same disco vibe goin on, clearly.

Deaglan said:
Some of you supposed indie fans are exceptionally full of shit. The original term indie bore from the punk ethic of being open-minded and thinking independently - how many of you have actually heard Gang of Four? Of those who have how many have heard heard more than two tracks?

Borrowing other people opinions and trying to pass them off as your own - you cunts should listen to FM104
I've heard quite a bit of Gang of Four: ENtertainment is a fine LP

lorcanzo said:
yeah, i dunno.
sent you a pm dere.

seems pretty unlikely considering the label they were on and the tours they did long before any of the big hype.
although if you're talking about the whole idea of major labels throwing money at a band in order to sell product..woahhh!? since hwen?!!?
it's not like they're a horrific band or anything...not my thing at all but..y'know...
andrew

TESTAROSSA said:
seems pretty unlikely considering the label they were on and the tours they did long before any of the big hype.
although if you're talking about the whole idea of major labels throwing money at a band in order to sell product..woahhh!? since hwen?!!?
it's not like they're a horrific band or anything...not my thing at all but..y'know...
andrew
i just thought it was a funny concept, like trading places!
and i'd never heard it happen to anyone else before so it set me thinking....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back