THE QUEERS (1 Viewer)

Yeah, Andy's other engagements are going to watch Motley Crue instead of doing the scheduled dates with the Queers! Its a shame you guys are gonna miss out.

:eek:

TOXIC said:
Queers Irish shows have now been cancelled. This is what I was told by agent

THE QUEERS don't have a full time drummer at the moment so Andy Griswold of THE DANGERFIELDS has stepped in. Unfortunately, Andy has prearranged engagements he cannot move, which are scheduled for the same dates as we had allocated for the Irish dates.

Hell And Back = Baz Barrett of BlahBlahBlah Tours, talker of shit, spammer of boards and fucker-up of tours. What a tragic little man.

Eastfield should hire Baron full-time, the Clubcard t-shirt is soooo them!

Hell And Back = Helen Baker (Retford, Nottinghamshire)
Occasional show promoter. Acquaintance of Baz / BlahBlahBlah.

Surely you have been spamming boards pretty regularly now. After trawling through a few of the forums you have posted on, I see you have been posting more crap than most.

Andy, are you denying having The Queers cancel their Ireland shows so you could see Motley Crue? I found this out as I wanted to do a show on one of the cancelled dates but Baz told me that Andy had insited that you would not be able to play on these specific dates, which meant that The Queers had to take a few days out. Maybe now the Irish fans will see why they can't see yet another class band!

Andrew Griswold said:
Hell And Back = Baz Barrett of BlahBlahBlah Tours, talker of shit, spammer of boards and fucker-up of tours. What a tragic little man.

Eastfield should hire Baron full-time, the Clubcard t-shirt is soooo them!

hell and Back said:
Andy, are you denying having The Queers cancel their Ireland shows so you could see Motley Crue?

I can see it now: "I DEMAND you cancel all irish shows so i can go on my planned holiday!!"

!ironyyy !ironyyy !ironyyy

EDIT: I bet if it was anyone other than motley crue this would be a non-issue. What if he was headed to see the riverdales or something?

hell and Back said:
Hell And Back = Helen Baker (Retford, Nottinghamshire)
Occasional show promoter. Acquaintance of Baz / BlahBlahBlah.

Surely you have been spamming boards pretty regularly now. After trawling through a few of the forums you have posted on, I see you have been posting more crap than most.

Andy, are you denying having The Queers cancel their Ireland shows so you could see Motley Crue? I found this out as I wanted to do a show on one of the cancelled dates but Baz told me that Andy had insited that you would not be able to play on these specific dates, which meant that The Queers had to take a few days out. Maybe now the Irish fans will see why they can't see yet another class band!

fuckin stupid cuntin ghoul so fuckin what,if i had planned to go to a gig or match or whatever, bought tickets whatever and was then asked to sort out a favour for a band from another country who i dont know that well (being a bit presumsious here andy,but im guessin none of the queers would be yer best man nor nuthin) there would be two fuckin chances, so if ya have a problem with andy e-mail him or bitch on the dangerfields website or sumthing,jezuz
enjoy motley crue andy (im not sure how anyone could but...)

hell and Back said:

Are you seriously claiming that bands have a duty to play all gigs that a promoter offers them?

spuded said:
so pissed off im gonna miss the mighty crue, fuckin bastards why the fuck can't they play the usa while im here, bastards:mad:
when are you in oz? they are playing in melbourne with motorhead when i'm there, very expensive, look it up!

The plot coagulates:

9/6/2005 - FUCK THE QUEERS

Andrew Griswold has been sacked by The Queers after just eight UK shows. Joe Queer and his booking agents Blah, Blah, Blah Tours wanted The Dangerfields off the tour from day one and Andy was not prepared to sit back and watch his band get fucked in the ass.

After much bickering and bullshit, The Queers have flown in former drummer Dave Trevino to take Andy's place. Under the circumstances, The Dangerfields feel we cannot continue with the tour. We are left without transport, money and equipment and our principles mean more to us than sucking Joe Queer's corporate cock.

Apologies to everyone in Glasgow, Aberdeen, London, Sheffield, Southampton, Pietralunga, Vienna, Praha, Berlin, Köln, Hamburg, Göttingen, Lille, Bingen and Schopfheim who was looking forward to seeing us play. Shit happens, baby.

Helen, it says a lot that you would come to a new message board and register a profile just to make a post attempting to discredit someone you know nothing about.

I suggest you remove your head from the sand/tongue from Baz's hoop and face up to the fact that every tour he has touched in the last two years has turned to rampant dogshit.

Joe Queer lost (sacked?) his drummer three weeks before a two month Euro tour. He was pretty damn desperate and pretty damn lucky to find someone/anyone willing to drop everything for an entire summer to go play in his sketchy band. I postponed/cancelled loads of Dangerfields shows and personal plans for his band which is the main reason why I'm pissed off - I hate wasting my time.

Out of 54 dates, I only had a problem with three - Tue 14/Wed 15/Thu 16 June (yes, one of these was for Mötley Crüe but does it really matter?) - as I'd already paid out a lot of money for flights, B&Bs etc. However, I actually told Baz that if he reeeally needed me to play those dates, I would cancel my plans and do 'em, but he assured me he'd be able to move the Irish shows to the end of the tour and all would be hunky-dory. Yet more Bazshit.

I'm sorry you couldn't book The Queers for your town but it's really not my fault. Surely "forcing The Queers to cancel" three shows is better than them having to cancel an entire fucking tour cos they can't get a drummer? If this Mötley Crüe story is the best Baz can come up with then he's even more depserate than I thought.

zing-147-16-back.jpg

This whole thing sounds like a lot of bollocks. Only Andrew and these tour agents and The Queers really know what happened, I personally couldn't care who said what and why. The Dangerfields are way better than the Queers anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back