THE QUEERS (3 Viewers)

I was asked to play drums at very short notice. I moved around a lot of commitments to accomodate the tour but I just can't get out of 14-15-16 June. It's a real shame as the Irish shows would have been great. I had hoped the agent could reschedule them for later in the tour but it seems not.

These are the only shows on the whole two month Euro tour to be cancelled which isn't bad going considering their last drummer quit only a few weeks ago. A lot of bands would have just pulled the tour but Joe and Phil are trying to make things work.

Anyway, we had our first practice last night and it fuckin' rocked. 40 songs down and we're working on more tonight/tomorrow. Tour starts Wednesday in Bristol. Hopefully see some of you in Belfast.

http://www.thequeersrock.com
http://www.thedangerfields.com

I'm sure Joe Queer is crying into his pillow that a bunch of Dublin crusties have decided to boycot the gig.to be fair if you are going to blame anyone blame the agent as it is him who booked the dates. if you really want to see them a return bus ticket to belfast is 14/15 euros with aircoach if not you can stay at home with your polish crust records instead

xiknowitsoverx said:
to be fair if you are going to blame anyone blame the agent as it is him who booked the dates.

Or possibly the drummer that quit the band, but not knowing his reasons for doing so that may not be fair either.

if you really want to see them a return bus ticket to belfast is 14/15 euros with aircoach if not you can stay at home with your polish crust records instead

'polish crust'? As in 'spit and polish'? Keyboards do have SHIFT keys for a reason, you know?

xiknowitsoverx said:
I'm sure Joe Queer is crying into his pillow that a bunch of Dublin crusties have decided to boycot the gig.to be fair if you are going to blame anyone blame the agent as it is him who booked the dates. if you really want to see them a return bus ticket to belfast is 14/15 euros with aircoach if not you can stay at home with your polish crust records instead
I am no crustie, get ya facts righ shitface :)
I should also add have never heard the Queers btw.

xiknowitsoverx said:

i don't think any crusties were planning on going...'comedy' goober-punk isn't big on the crust scene these days as far as i can tell

the Queers got shit after the first two 7"s anyway. I don't imagine there's much chance of them playing"we'll have a riot doing heroin" these days.

xiknowitsoverx said:
i think it's 2 buddy, that's 2 people that said they were going to boycott, that does not constitute a bunch! i most definately amn't a crusty although i do like to sneak into the houses of crusties and polish they're records from time to time, don't know about janer but i was joking. Also stop being so protective of the queers ..... you idiot.
ps if this is the bull mc sharry, you're fuckin dead

Yep, from the early stuff we're also doing I Want Cunt, Kicked Out Of The Webelos, Tulu Is A Wimp and I Live This Life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back