the pretty pointless distractions in life (2 Viewers)

5. Anything trashy on TV

We just watched 'Snog, Marry, Avoid' followed by 'Addicted to Boob Jobs'.

I have episodes 1 and 2 of Wire season 5, but I'm too stupid to figure out how to play them on my laptop, so we're just watching the opposite end of the spectrum.

Pointless distractions are what you have between viewings of The Wire, which is anything but pointless, but you can't be watching it 24-7. Or can you....?

See, since I only watch The Wire and total garbage, I get that this is a 24 reference, but the rest of it is lost on me.

I know there's a chick on 24 that used to be in Mr Show. Which was on HBO. Who also did The Wire.

It all comes back to The Wire.

Maybe so. You need more decent TV in you. Raiding the HBO back catalogue will do you good. Oh and watch House MD too.

1. cheesy fantasy novels
2. watching a quiz show on sky+ then putting it on again so people thing you're a genius (even better if theres money on it)
3. vomit jumping in temple bar
4. when celebrities dogs go bad III

Maybe so. You need more decent TV in you. Raiding the HBO back catalogue will do you good. Oh and watch House MD too.

I've seen a few episodes of House. It's on between Laws and Orders. House is pretty good.

I bought The Corner, too. Haven't watched it yet. Waiting until I've seen Wire season 5. And I can't wait for Generation Kill.

Wasn't too taken with Generation Kill to be honest. Too many characters when Simon's main strong point is intense characterisation.. House isn't "pretty good", it's pretty amazing! Get the first season boxset in Zavvi for 20 quid. Can't go wrong.

Eating. Should it be like the Jetson's already and I can just take a pill every morning instead of having to remember to eat and drink?

Sleep, sex and someone to read to me. Everything else is a pointless distraction.

Eating. Should it be like the Jetson's already and I can just take a pill every morning instead of having to remember to eat and drink?

Sleep, sex and someone to read to me. Everything else is a pointless distraction.

If I was god I'd make sleep less enjoyable so people would have more time.

That's ALL i'd do.

Seconded. Also:

-Smoking.
-Sitting in cafe's
-Smoking while sitting in cafes.

-assessing work you've done before it's finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back