The Orange Box (1 Viewer)

first time ever playing half life 2. its certainly is pretty impressive. Them dudes at valve really can make an immersive game! Its bloody tough though!!!

Not pld Episode 2 yet but I believe the graphics and gameplay are excellent, I can't tear myself away from TF2, have always been mad on Online MP.

Not pld Episode 2 yet but I believe the graphics and gameplay are excellent, I can't tear myself away from TF2, have always been mad on Online MP.
it's great. the outdoor environments are pretty incredible... be curious to see it on 360 / PS3

Yeah was playin' Halo and Portal tonight on the xBox. I'm defo gettin' me this thing through steam. I've heard nothing but good things about TF2

Absolutely - Portal is superb. Just finished it. Beautiful design and very funny. It'd go as far as saying it blurs the line between gaming and art. Was all very Chris Cunningham in places.

Even though it was a bit short, I'd still have paid 60 quid for it!

hmmm.so errr ive had NO experience with half life. i liked the vids i saw of portal. should i get this? bringing my total games purchases to 7 in the last 4 weeks. ouch.

hmmm.so errr ive had NO experience with half life. i liked the vids i saw of portal. should i get this? bringing my total games purchases to 7 in the last 4 weeks. ouch.
the only thing wrong with the orange box is the fact that it doesn't include the original half life.

so yes.

Had a 10 min go on Team Fortress - didn't think much of it to be honest. It's very stylised, but not my cup of tea.

So has anyone other than wilbert played TF2 on the 360 yet?

played a few games, seems like it may be more trouble than its worth. with halo you can just jump in and play but with this it seems like it would be great only if people you know are on your team. Very objective based and in the games i played people were just running around doing absolutely nothing. I will give it more time though

You people are rubbish, 'I just want to shoot people in the face'.

Those few CTF games we played on H3 I thought were great but no one else seemed to like them. Looks like I'll have to play this with other, more intelligent people. Like Janer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back