The Official Feel Sorry for Yourself Thread (2 Viewers)

i'm feelin sorry for myself cause my passport just expired and now i feel like and can't leave the country.....*

*boofuckinghooyabigbaby!

Dude, I just got mine back from the london passport office. In 3 years of living in England, visiting the london Irish passport office was the first time I've felt homesick, lovely bunch of people.

I'm not feeling sorry for myself (for the first time since start of term), just thought I'd share.

Drank a load of strong coffee while drunk last night.

Didn't get to sleep until 8am.

At 8.15am the woman in the room below mine began doing something extreme and unnecessary involving saucepans.

Gah!

marathon drink session from approx 9pm Friday night to 2am Sunday morning has left me feeling like a soda cracker....dried out and about to snap.

no more boozes for a while. awwwwww. so sad.

every-magazine-your-girlfriend-reads-23282-1273239738-42.jpg

i feel sorry for myself because i really need a wee but i have half a cup of coffee to finish and when i go to the toilet i want to go for a fag while i'm down near the exit but if i do that my coffee will be gone cold by the time i get back so i'm sitting here drinking my coffee faster than i really want to to enjoy it but not fast enough to get out of here and go and have the wee that i really need cos i'm bursting WAHHHHH

I'm giving up feeling sorry myself. Just gonna rock on from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back