The Official Feel Sorry for Yourself Thread (1 Viewer)

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
that's pricless. utterly.
ah, life is a rare thing. rare.

Had a dream I was playing for Ireland last night. And all my mates were there too. Aces!

I dreamt the missus was a secret-agent-super-spy, like the one whats in Alias; an she was being chased round the IFSC, hanging off window ledges, creepin along scaffolding, karate-chopping bad cunts at 600 feet etc.

I was across the river, set up on the roof of windmill lane doing her coms link, (spytalk for having a walkie-talkie). I was meant to be telling her where to go and what to do, but just spent the whole dream saying things like: "Ah no, dont do that; thats fierce dangerous that is" , " Y'know, you should'nt be taking risks like this with a small child on the cards pet, it's not fair on her" and "Your ma spent ages looking for those trousers for you, now look,they're ruined."

-
I'm okay by the way. I'd say i could do with more time to work, but what kind of fuckwit complains about not having to work?

I'm suffering with a cold and I didn't take the day off because today is the fifth consecutive day where I've been covering someone else's workload and when I do that I get a bonus, so I dragged my sorry ass in here for the love of my paycheck. Got paid this morning and no sign of said bonus :( Having a big family hoopla this weekend as we're all in the same place at the same time for the first time in two years, but I'm too sick and sniffly to muster the energy to care.

'Swiping my oyster'
, tee hee hee, dirty.

So what does it mean really then?
it means London Underground taking all your details just so you can go on their smelly, sewer tunnels (it's the underground swipe-card thingy - filthy name).

I'M FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELVES.
YOUZE DON'T KNOW HOW GOOD I GOT IT.
THE DUDE IN THE PSYCHIC ILLS AD IS A RINGER FOR GEORGE BEST.
12 DAYS TILL THE SEASON TIPS OFF.
HIEROGLYPHICS ON SATURDAY, PHOENIX ON MONDAY.
PAYDAY NEXT FRIDAY WHICH IS A LONG WEEKEND AND THERE'S ABOUT 20 FANCY DRESS PARTIES TO GO TO...

THIS TIME LAST YEAR WE WERE GEARING UP FOR DIO... AH THE MEMORIES.

ALLAHQUAANNNNDO!!!

concert101.jpg

I'M WARMING UP

baileysthompson.jpg

I just got fined £150 for not swiping my oyster. Fuck.

i thought that was something to do with feminine hygeine?

Mother: "Did you wipe your oyster after doing number 1s darling?"

Daughter : "Why of course mummy, using a front to back motion to avoid contamination from my other hole"

Mother:" God i love you"

i thought that was something to do with feminine hygeine?

Mother: "Did you wipe your oyster after doing number 1s darling?"

Daughter : "Why of course mummy, using a front to back motion to avoid contamination from my other hole"

Mother:" God i love you"
i feel uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back