The Official Feel Sorry for Yourself Thread (1 Viewer)

Night shifts are a wank - they should be banned, total fucking slavery and bad for the ol head.

Night shifts are a wank - they should be banned, total fucking slavery and bad for the ol head.

worked them full time for two years when I was 21-23, worst idea of my life, only the fact that I was already depressed made it doable.

now Im 28 and my latest job requires three night shifts every two weeks, and as much as I try and be productive and keep the horrible thoughts out of my head its still a real real fucker.

Pffft, some serious maning-up needs to be done here. Night shifts are grand, only shitty thing about them is changing over to day shift as it wrecks the old body clock.

I got up for work at stupid o'clock, I arrived home at half past ridiculous. Neighbours are banging out the tunes.

Best post I've read in ages......

Night shifts are fucking horrible.no ifs ands or buts.

I'm in here to lament my rash and quite frankly Ill-advised decision to take up DIY barbering at 5am Sunday morning.......what a gobshite.

I'm a bit pissed off,I liked it long(although the brushing and washing of it was a pain and It kept getting in the way while I was cooking).

Cest la vie.

i am an ugly creep who noone will have sex with even though everyone has sex with all the other ugly creeps.

huff!

I can help here!

Have a wank!!!GAURENTEE you wont give a bollix after that...

Or try it on with birds..they are fucking GAGGING FOR IT these days.....

i am an ugly creep who noone will have sex with even though everyone has sex with all the other ugly creeps.

well if mitch from baywatch was here right now, and you were hoby, except standing on the bridge of the death staring at all womanhood from outerspace, mitch would certainly tell you that unless you find yourself attractive, its unlikely that womanhood will ever agree that you should receive the gift of sex.
hasselhoff~s600x600.jpg

Herself and myself both get paid monthly and haven't been paid yet. No money for the bank holiday weekend. I played a gig last night and couldn't get pished and I have another gig tonight with zero fundage. Money will probably land in the account on Monday and no-one will be up for the session. I am feeling sorry for myself.

Oh and my neck is fucking killing me from head banging last night

I got paid but now that i've lost my wallet I'm gonna spend the weekend eating soup

Herself and myself both get paid monthly and haven't been paid yet. No money for the bank holiday weekend. I played a gig last night and couldn't get pished and I have another gig tonight with zero fundage. Money will probably land in the account on Monday and no-one will be up for the session. I am feeling sorry for myself.

Oh and my neck is fucking killing me from head banging last night

All I read there was SORE NECK FROM HEADBANGING LAST NIGHT...quit whining ya auldwan..thats LIVING..plus..it sucks that playing in punk bands costs more(which is lot when you factor in beer) than it pays(which is FUCK ALL EVER)...

I got paid but now that i've lost my wallet I'm gonna spend the weekend eating soup
Soup is good food

go to the last place you remember having it.

decent advice

Ok,back to the whining..p.s.my mixer is grand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back