The Mountain Goats-live in Bush Hall, London (1 Viewer)

buck

a few of us from Cork travelled to London last week to see the Mountain goats playing in Bush Hall....

just like to say that it was an amazing gig... there was the two guys on stage and they blasted out a good choice of songs from the large back catalogue... granted there was lots from the new album, but that is great album so twas cool, and some of the older ones included, No I can't, The monkey song, Jaipur (highlight of gig) and a few others,,,,.....

they could have played longer i guess.....after us travelling all the way from Cork like..... but it was quality all the way.....

I heard they also played The Hot Garden Stomp, off the old Shrimper tape of the same name. ("I hear you knocking, come in, turn on the radio, turn up the volu-u-u-u-u--me.")

I should have gone. All being equal, he'll be here next year.

J.

there was two songs i didn't know that they played....and i am not sure if going to georgia was one of them......

i wanted to hear the Dianara crush ...

also would have liked to hear more songs off all hail west texas....they did do 'the best ever death metal band in denton' though ...that was the encore.......well a bit of the encore and it was amazing.

you like to elaborate on that.....i got ticket stubs to prove it boyo...and anyway.....why the fuck do i have to prove it to you....you know shit...

Relax. I'm only messing with you! Will give you the oppurtunity to say it to my face soon............................

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back