the motor tax office (3 Viewers)

I was getting a lift with a mate- I had to laugh in terror as , on seeing a light change to amber he muttered "it's green enough" and accelerated through the junction like a maniac

i'd been driving around with no tax for months, 2 cops stopped me and didn't do shit - they're alright those guys!

i'd been driving around with no tax for months, 2 cops stopped me and didn't do shit - they're alright those guys!

Me too. Told me they'd let it go on account of the little one and nappy bills, hur,hur,g'luck now son.Wasted 3 months thinking that they were'nt as bad as i liked to think , then got a 90 euro fine in the post. My temporary respect cost about one euro a day while the uneasy contempt is and always has been free. I know i should show more respect, but baby needs a new pair of shoes.

There's one of the lads at work driving a piece of shit he bought for €300 off one of the other polish lads, he's no tax, insurance, NCT or licence. I give him shit about it but what does he care. He already got his licence taken off him in poland for crashing into another car while coming home from a party, locked, which he considers to be "unlucky".

There's one of the lads at work driving a piece of shit he bought for €300 off one of the other polish lads, he's no tax, insurance, NCT or licence. I give him shit about it but what does he care. He already got his licence taken off him in poland for crashing into another car while coming home from a party, locked, which he considers to be "unlucky".

would this be the guy you're planning to tout?

you can't do it when you just buy a car though

that's what they told me anyway
tehy're sending me out a PIN and i can do it for every other year for the rest of my life - yay!

cars are deadly

anyone up for a race after rap practise later?

eh, neh. thats why i answered the question to do with "renewal notice"

another thing if the new car you've bought hasn't been taxed in a few months instead of back taxing it you can go to the local garda station and get them to sign a form stating the car wasn't on the roads during that period

bring on the garda jokes, they never get old, honestly.
you can't do it when you just buy a car though?

i once knew a chap who was driving around in a small commerical van with no brakes; he'd use the handbrake to slow the car. i considered shopping him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back