The Mist (1 Viewer)

Corm

Website
www.myspace.com
It was great.B-movie sick with a nice twist in the mist.
Ahhhhhhh........Twist'n'Mist.Salty Fresh.

The original story is really good, this was released in the states months ago, I downloaded it and now can't remember the ending haha :confused:

Hmmm most Steven King horror movies aren't the best are they?

I know very little about this but I'm hoping it's not like similarly titled..The Fog

fog_01.jpg

It's crap like. The monsters are kinda alright and all (despite the horrendously bad CGI) but it's the people that make it shit. It is just stock Stephen King. It's not even original by his standards. If it just had loads of cool monsters and shit it might be good, but there's not enough monsterism and too much peopleism.

The Fog was amazing!! What ARE you on about?! A lot of Stephen King adaptations are pure shite alright, the horror ones anyway. Anyone see that fuckin 1408 film done recently? What a pile of utter shite.

The Fog was amazing!! What ARE you on about?! A lot of Stephen King adaptations are pure shite alright, the horror ones anyway. Anyone see that fuckin 1408 film done recently? What a pile of utter shite.

was 1408 a stephen king book?nothing will ever bear "pet semetary" anyway .|..|

Yeah, it was based on a short story he wrote. I used to love all his short stories, he's had some great ideas. Hadn't read any of them in over 10 years, tried to last year and they were a bit juvenile. Good ideas all the same.

Carrie and maybe IT would probably be the better screen versions of Steven Kings horror stories I reckon. The rest are sometimes watchable but on the whole, pretty dodgy.

Seriously though, if you were trapped in that supermarket, would you not have beat the shit out of that Christian bitch and threw her out the door within about 15 minutes?

i'd try to get in her knickers, i thought she was fine

Yeah, "It" was deadly! I remember it bein on Sky 1 when I was a kid, it scared the fuck out of me! Then I read the book and was severely confused by all the weird sex stuff. Stephen King's always going in for the adultery and weird sex in his books, the man's got issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back