The Mist (1 Viewer)

Ah yeah, The Shining is horror as fuck! But them others, The Green Mile and that one about the big black lad who touches up little girls and saves Tom Hanks's sac.

Dunno, didn't he have two different prison dramas with great critical success? Yeah, fuckin right about The Running Man. The book of that was legend. Especially cos it WILL be a reality TV show within 50 years. The Walk (The Long Walk, maybe?), now that should be made a film. As long as it's grim and vicious enough. Or Survivor Type, fucking deadly.

Here, do you say The RUNNING Man, or The Running MAN?

In fact I said Teh Running Man.
There was also the Shawshank Redemption, yer man had to crawl through a tunnel of shite at the end, I think it was a metaphor for repressed homosexuality.

Jesus, Stephen King dosn't look good in any picture-

stephenking.jpg

And look at this one for christsake-

clown1.jpg

The Running MAN (that's how I say it) is totally by far his best book, it's nicely dystopian and grimm! The film is of course amazing, if only there was a version that was actually like the book though...

We should do a fan move remake!! Yeah, The Running MAN. It's just like I've heard people say The RUNNING Man...they're wrong...it's important...

Stephen King didn't even like Kubrick's version of The Shining. That just proves to me that he's a dimwit.

Never got into him as an author though, except for that collection of short stories. Reread them last summer as well and they're not bad!

Here just saw this on the same site, totally amazing. Have a video of Arnie wrestling the Bear in Hercules in New York. AMAZING.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back