the love thread (1 Viewer)

wagner-love.jpg

I take my cues from Malcolm Middleton; Love is a battlefield, love is a car with a cracked windowshield
and all of that lark.

My definition of love is: caring about someone enough to do anything for that person and having faith and trust that the person would do the same for you. Love is one of the most special experiences for anyone to experience. It is something everyone wants, no matter who you are. We would not be human if we did not have the capability of loving. You Know You're in Love When You Can't Fall Asleep Because Reality Is Finally Better than Your Dreams.”

I take my cues from Malcolm Middleton; Love is a battlefield, love is a car with a cracked windowshield
and all of that lark.

too negative.off to the fighting thread with you ;)

love is wanting to hug random strangers for no good reason.(jesus,after all my years hating on them i've turned into a hippy)

My definition of love is: caring about someone enough to do anything for that person and having faith and trust that the person would do the same for you. Love is one of the most special experiences for anyone to experience. It is something everyone wants, no matter who you are. We would not be human if we did not have the capability of loving. You Know You're in Love When You Can't Fall Asleep Because Reality Is Finally Better than Your Dreams.”

Classic michelstyris.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back