The last time you vomitted? (1 Viewer)

Also in Brooklyn, late last year, after an undercooked burger at that restaurant that's made out of an old Airstream trailer.
Nothing worse than food poisoning to make you feel delicate for days afterwards.

A few months ago. Spring time-ish anyway.

I was out at a party in Brooklyn, with these cool Danish architect types, who were all very fascinating and flirty and Danish. Anyway, I was lashing whatever was in range and moving slow enough into me, with very little regard to grapes, grain, ICI run-off etc.

I remember staggering out of the place thinging I could probably score with this older blonde chick if the mot wasnt there cramping the old style.
I remember things being a bit twirly on the subway ride home, which was fucking *miles* away.
And I remember rising up the next morning, night of the living dead style, to reef my guts up so violently into the jacks as to actually dislocate one of my ribs.

The rib is still dislocated and the doctors havnt a notion what to do about it.

Ghey.
Wow. My stomach or something is still in smithereens after puking up a battered haggis from a chipper in Glasgow a few months ago. I was puking up some weird greeny-black stuff. Eyepopping.

Maybe it's not connected, but I feel like my duodenum is imploding right now. Have to see a doctor.

a month or two ago, threw up all over the inside of a taxi after a few too many glasses of absinthe. messy.
last time i was sick was that time we drank that bottle of jager after the pub. My sick was green and gooey and came out very easily. it was actually just before i came downstairs in the morning and made you watch Trapped In The Closet for the third time. Good times.

I never used to puke but my boyfriend's a big fan. He's always vomiting. Now I do it all the time.

The last time I did was in Granada a week and a half ago. It was the morning after. I woke up so sick I couldn't see. I went into the jacks, made myself bring up a load of poisonous yellow bile (fingers point at the mochitos and honey rum), and then felt infinitely better.

I've never written a description of my vomit before. I'm blaming Roisin.

I've never written a description of my vomit before. I'm blaming Roisin.

Yeah, way to bring down the tone of Thumped, Roisin. Although on reflection this might move it up slightly on average. At least we don't have many pictures of vomit yet.

Without drink being had, the last time I was sick was in 1999 after getting gastroenteitus (Sp ???)

With drink then it was about a month ago, I woke up hungover to hell and figured that if I had a shower I'd lose my hangover but as soon as the water hit my chest I puked all over the taps :( :( :(

The best puking thing I ever saw was at a 21st, a mate of mine was pissed as a fart and puked into a pint glass then was going to get sick again so tried to run to the bathroom but knocked the pint all over the table !!! The smell was disgusting and lead to about 7 people retching and running off to the toilet !!!!!

[drinking buckfast and eating loads of peanuts by HMD/QUOTE]

that would make for quite the texture of vomit.

Last vomit for me was a food vomit which hadnt happened in years without any drink involved.crawled out to the bathroom, nothing happening so lay down, lying on my bathroom floor knowing that i had to get the strength together to lift my feable corpse onto the toilet seat when the time would come to heave the crap out(pretty sure it was a garlic chip and cheese from earlier along with loadsa bits of shite from the day that caused it)Eventually the magic did happen, loads of half digested food plopping into the toilet. give me a good ol drink vomit anyday.

about a month ago.
after a night on the batter we crashed back at my mates flat in town where i helped myself to slices of ham and cut myself copious amounts of cheese to go with it.
violent puking occured the next morning though as the old story goes i like a million lira afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back