The last time you vomitted? (1 Viewer)

At the Electric Picnic. Got up hungover, walked to a portaloo, smelled and saw the contents and vomited all over them. I felt much better afterwards.

Last weekend i think.

Did John cook last night or somethin?

John cooks most of the time actually, he's great at it. I woke up with a migraine this morning so bad that I couldn't keep anything down. I knew I was properly sick when I (a) started watching Oprah and (b) started crying over the inspriring true life stories. A dog with only two legs!

at a party in my house 2 years ago.. I had an adventure involving leaping into a neighbour's back garden and threatening some teenagers. came back a hero, drank until I couldnt anymore. then went around guzzling mini mars bars. then drank some warm chardonnay. in the bathroom I wommed into my boxers and covered the entire tiled floor. and so I was naked. the family took care of me. oh what a night.

wobbler has a good vomiting story, not sure if it was his last one but eh.. it involves beeing very drunk and poo/vomit.

actually, ill let him tell ye if he wants
he puked poo?

a friend of mine who used to work with old folks told me that he witnessed some old lady actually do that, she was so sick and constipated. poor soul.

I used to puke every time i went drinking. For ages id have about 3 or 4 drinks and have to get sick.

It earned me the delightful nickname Chunderguts.

I had to give up drink for about 6 months while it sorted itself. All better now.

I used to puke every time i went drinking. For ages id have about 3 or 4 drinks and have to get sick.

It earned me the delightful nickname Chunderguts.

I had to give up drink for about 6 months while it sorted itself. All better now.
oh yeah?1 fancy a tequila race?

and no Lord Damo, he did not puke poo..........or did he.....no he didnt........or did he!?

no

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back