The Jimmy Cake Whelans Free CD? Ooooh! (1 Viewer)

I have absolutely no opinion about the the Jimmy Cake gig as I'm too young to have any opinions on anything. I overheard other people saying it was great, so I'll just agree with them. I think I liked when Simon and everyone were singing that song about riding John the elevator. My brain hurts from all this thinking.

Zita said:
I have absolutely no opinion about the the Jimmy Cake gig as I'm too young to have any opinions on anything. I overheard other people saying it was great, so I'll just agree with them. I think I liked when Simon and everyone were singing that song about riding John the elevator. My brain hurts from all this thinking.
Hardy Harrr! Brilliant night - most fun I've ever had on stage ever! Zita, I seem to rememeber being a sort of drunken uncle type. I hope I didn't scare you and came accross as charming ....or something. :eek:

Zita said:
I think you thanked me for coming into your life or something....
That was nice of me. You were the one dressed like this, right?

Dingbat.gif

The Chilli King said:
Hardy Harrr! Brilliant night - most fun I've ever had on stage ever! Zita, I seem to rememeber being a sort of drunken uncle type. I hope I didn't scare you and came accross as charming ....or something. :eek:
was that before or after you tried to put a towel in my pint?

i had tons of fun on saturday night as well. also inadvisable amounts of beer.

minka said:

i had tons of fun on saturday night as well. also inadvisable amounts of beer.
He didn't try to put a towel in your pint, he succeeded. That was hilarious. They're such bullies. Someone put a rusty hair clip in my pint. Like I cared. I was pretty incoherent by the end of the night, but delightful none the less, I'm sure.... It was a really fun night. Go Jimmy Cake!

Zita said:
He didn't try to put a towel in your pint, he succeeded. That was hilarious. They're such bullies. Someone put a rusty hair clip in my pint. Like I cared. I was pretty incoherent by the end of the night, but delightful none the less, I'm sure.... It was a really fun night. Go Jimmy Cake!
aha, but thanks to some cunning misdirection by mr. minka, what he actually succeeded in doing was putting a towel in the dregs of someone else's pint. POSSIBLY HIS OWN.

he did, however, succeed in putting various other items in my pint, including a packet of peanuts. i blame yesterday's hangover entirely on the packaging toxins.

you were indeed charming. apologies if i too was burblingly incoherent, but sure, i was happy...

minka said:
Teehee. Yeah. Sorry about that. :eek:
I really needed a smack on the botty by that stage. Why would nobody give me a smack on the botty??

The Chilli King said:
I really needed a smack on the botty by that stage. Why would nobody give me a smack on the botty??
i'm surprised you didn't brandish your botty for smacking! botty boy :p

The Chilli King said:
i somehow got home with a bowler hat on me head. and nothing else......

Explain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back